7 Tackle Sets

Whats going on with the Brisbane system then....why are we breeding footballers with no football brains?

You're 100% right btw........we are a dumb team.......a rudderless ship.....a complete fucken basket case. Whats even worse, there's appears to be no light at the end of the tunnel within the current squad.

It can't be the QLD system......there's plenty of smart footballers running round who came up through the QRL. Its seems isolated to us.

Overhauling the roster....yeah probably, but overhauling the entire Brisbane Broncos system would be a better start.
It's been said many times before but I think Nolan is evidently pretty fucking useless and simply hired whoever the biggest fastest kid is, and then they get found out when they have no desire, or discipline the second they're facing guys who are at the top of their trees who aren't physically mismatched.

Obviously it's way beyond my pay level to identify talent, but where are the Nitty gritty footballers who don't give up an inch and have a competitive mongrel about them.

The Hodges, Webcke types who play against anyone and their only thought is **** you, we're going to win this game. Deadset we have to have the softest team in the comp.

If I was talent scouting, I'd be watching the loses and see who fought the hardest in the losing teams as players to keep an eye on.

I'm thinking when we are on our 40 and up to halfway. Just kicking the fucking dead and reset. There's no downside.
Ahh....yes, you did answer my problems with it earlier....didn't read prior to answering.

With regards to above....yes, you're right.....I can't see the downside either.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.