7th Tackle Try - Disgusting!

Yeah, not like it changed the momentum of the game at all. I mean, Cowboys 6-0 vs 6-6. No difference whatsoever!

1234109_558353434212621_461576192_n.jpg

It's not like the Cowboys were going to win the premiership they would've played against Manly next week and would've gotten beaten then

Manly just played one of the toughest games that I have seen in quite awhile.

They would all be sore & sorry, Manly can be beaten.

1st minute or 79th minute, its still 6 points that they should NOT have gotten. they won by 2 points in the end. you CANNOT say it didnt make any difference.

And what has Origin got to do with the NRL competition.

Because NSW are bitter pricks & don't want a QLD team having both the Origin shield & Telstra Premiership Cup in QLD.

The NRL will make more money having an all NSW teams GF.

****, I'm going to go out an invest in some aluminium mining companies, I feel like sales of tinfoil are to go through the roof over the next few days

6 grown men, who's full time job involved counting to 6 around 100 times a weekend, didn't count to 6. This was a final match, so the best available refs were at the ground.

Not only was there 7 tackles. But what about playing on with time off. I mean, they probably only do that about 10 times a weekend, so that can be excused....

Not only was there 7 tackles. But what about playing on with time off. I mean, they probably only do that about 10 times a weekend, so that can be excused....

was that not the time keeper? I thought it was a problem with the time clock rather than Cecchin screwing up

the Cowboys completed an eight-tackle set after the officials lost count during a lengthy adjudication on a possible penalty try in the Queensland derby

When play resumed, the tackle count mysteriously went from five to three, giving the Cowboys an extra two plays on the Broncos' tryline.

"The Cowboys had one more play but instead received three more plays."

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

Last edited:
Although I was aware that it had happened before to us I'd forgotten it had occurred this year too. Once again the pain the Cowboys feel is totally understandable but there was never any going back and to do so simply means reviewing every decision ever made. A replay is unthinkable simply due to the logistics of such an endeavour never mind the myriad other considerations.

its just ironic in light of the Cowboys persecution complex.

The whole conspiracy rubbish is ridiculous and JT should feel a little silly for saying it, the NRL have plenty of reasons not to have wanted the Sharks to progress any further in the finals series and considering the Cowboys were involved in the highest rating grand final, probably every reason to want the cowboys to progress.

the Cowboys completed an eight-tackle set after the officials lost count during a lengthy adjudication on a possible penalty try in the Queensland derby

When play resumed, the tackle count mysteriously went from five to three, giving the Cowboys an extra two plays on the Broncos' tryline.

haha, I remember that one now. although at the time I thought the refs were wrong not to sin-bin Parker when they really should have. so letting the Cowboys have two extra tackles seems like getting off easy.

LOL someone send this article to Townsville

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.