A badboy-less Broncos

Are people excited about Ryan James? I'm assuming (hoping) that's its only if he's on a budget salary?
Our physio department sure will be… Guaranteed work for the whole contract…

🙄

I'm excited. He will be cheap, he is a leader and he will set standards on and off the field, we cannot get enough of that whether he plays or not.

He hasn't really done anything on the field in years. I dunno how much of a leader he can be if he is struggling to produce good performances, it could be like Alex Glenn again.

Are people excited about Ryan James? I'm assuming (hoping) that's its only if he's on a budget salary?
Not overly excited.....but he can be an absolute ****.

Not overly excited.....but he can be an absolute ****.
Yeh I remember when he shattered someone’s jaw in reserve grade and stood there laughing about it. Never showed any remorse.

I like tough players, but can’t stand thugs.

If he’s still the same bloke, I do not want him at the club.

Yeh I remember when he shattered someone’s jaw in reserve grade and stood there laughing about it. Never showed any remorse.

I like tough players, but can’t stand thugs.

If he’s still the same bloke, I do not want him at the club.

That was bad, Farrell's jaw was broken in three places and he needed plates inserted. Missed the GF a week later because of it.

James- got off- no clear evidence the high shot caused the injury. Then he did the finger to the Dolphins can bar that was giving it to him.

He did the same to Tedesco too when he was at the Tigers, smashed his jaw.

That was bad, Farrell's jaw was broken in three places and he needed plates inserted. Missed the GF a week later because of it.

James- got off- no clear evidence the high shot caused the injury. Then he did the finger to the Dolphins can bar that was giving it to him.

He did the same to Tedesco too when he was at the Tigers, smashed his jaw.
Yep, almost seemed like he enjoyed doing it too. I haven’t been able to cop the bloke since.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • lynx000
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • NSW stables
  • Skyblues87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Clintos
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.