NEWS A case of what if?

• Thread starter Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Start date
Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
Bodie Croft has signed an 8 year deal with Salford after winning practically every award he could in the super league.

Is the SL really that far below NRL or did we not utilise/break him?

I always wanted to see him succeed, seems like a good kid.

Bodie Croft has signed an 8 year deal with Salford after winning practically every award he could in the super league.

Is the SL really that far below NRL or did we not utilise/break him?

I always wanted to see him succeed, seems like a good kid.
always wonder what if covid doesnt happen and the season doesnt get shut down and pvl shit house rules dont get introduced,we were 2-0 when the comp shut down.

always wonder what if covid doesnt happen and the season doesnt get shut down and pvl shit house rules dont get introduced,we were 2-0 when the comp shut down.
And with my tin fail hat on, I note - we were meant to play the Tigers or someone in round 3 and then a mid level team round 4. And when the comp resumed we went Penrith, eels or something stupid like that.

It's like the NRL wanted to take the legs out from under us.

There was zero need to change the draw.

Croft also had the shoulder dislocation when scoring a try that he didn't recover well from.

And with my tin fail hat on, I note - we were meant to play the Tigers or someone in round 3 and then a mid level team round 4. And when the comp resumed we went Penrith, eels or something stupid like that.

It's like the NRL wanted to take the legs out from under us.

There was zero need to change the draw.

Croft also had the shoulder dislocation when scoring a try that he didn't recover well from.
another tinfoil hat moment is that the rule changes suited some teams better,in particular a certain western sydney team.

he failed at the Storm so was always going to find it hard in struggling team.
i think SL is definitely a way off NRL and has a bigger focus on attack , and Aussies (especially halves) tend to shine there.

I don't think he is NRL standard, atleast until he can play at a high standard not looking overwhelmed with pressure.

That is his biggest problem imo, it's his mindset the ability is there but he buckled big time here and at storm.

I don't think he is NRL standard, atleast until he can play at a high standard not looking overwhelmed with pressure.

That is his biggest problem imo, it's his mindset the ability is there but he buckled big time here and at storm.
He won’t ever experience that level of pressure again though. Replacing Cronk at Storm and being the halfback of a Brisbane Broncos team experiencing truly sucking for the first time ever. That’s as rough as it gets

Well.......I guess its good for a confidence builder, playing against defence like that.

He would have left here a pretty shattered man.

Some good highlights there. He looks elite but the defence is horrible and he looks to have all the time in the world to make his play. Good for him to be honest, I would have loved for him to go well here but the timing wasn't right. He may come back a better player but when you can have fun like that playing footy for money, what would be the point?

I withdraw my previous statement. St Helens are currently making Merge look like hot garbage.
To be fair St Helens is the best team in England by a big margin given they have won the last 4 seasons in a row, I suspect they would be close or at lower table NRL level teams.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Battler
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.