OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

Revivous

Revivous

U18 Player
Dec 19, 2017
Premiership-winning halfback Adam Reynolds will join the Brisbane Broncos from 2022 onwards.

The goalkicking No.7 with 214 NRL appearances to his name becomes a Bronco on a three-year contract to the end of the 2024 season.

Reynolds, who has captained South Sydney since the start of last season, debuted for the Rabbitohs in 2012 and was a key figure in their 2014 Grand Final triumph.

He has amassed 1,724 points including 778 goals across his NRL career, as well as making two State of Origin appearances for New South Wales in 2016.

He was the NRL’s top point-scorer last season with 221 points as the Rabbitohs fell just short of another Grand Final appearance with a narrow Preliminary Final defeat.

In choosing to become a Bronco, Reynolds joins a growing core of quality players committed to the Club on multi-year deals including Kotoni Staggs, Jordan Riki, Payne Haas, Pat Carrigan, Herbie Farnworth, Tom Flegler, Ethan Bullemor and Brendan Piakura.

Broncos Head Coach Kevin Walters said the 30-year-old’s experience and cool head were exactly what the Broncos are looking for.

“Adam is a fantastic signing for our Club – his leadership and game management are outstanding and he will really help bring out the best in our squad,” said Walters.

“He is skilful, he loves to compete and he wants to win, and importantly he is a family man and highly regarded off the field, those are all things that we want in a Brisbane Broncos player.

“I keep saying that we have a terrific core group of committed players and the future is bright, and Adam deciding to buy into that future is a real endorsement of where our Club is headed.

“I’m sure all of our Club’s members and supporters will join me in welcoming Adam to the Broncos family.”

Weird there's no years in that announcement? Nothing on NRL site yet.

OH MY GOSH!!! WE CAN OFFICIALLY GET EXCITED!!!!!

SfO8zcpL 400x400

Active Now

• westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.