AFL 2020

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
This thread may only be used by @Sproj and me about how about those Lions?

Last week wasn’t good but I suspect it was a blip. They were on a short turn around and running on fumes by the second quarter.

It will be a tough game this arvo against the Giants but the long turn around should help recharge the batteries. Questions marks about this side under pressure still but man, what an amazing medical team the Lions have, so few injuries for the last few years and going constantly injured guys into the club and keeping them on the park.

I went to a few games last year by winning tickets through the Courier subscription.
It’s a completely different atmosphere to league games but I’ll definitely go again.

Sounds like channel 7 has pressed play on The Matrix soundtrack tonight.

RATM - Wake Up.
Rob Zombie - Dragula.

Wonder which track will be next?

Last edited:
Sounds like channel 7 has pressed play on The Matrix soundtrack tonight.

RATM - Wake Up.
Rob Zombie - Dragula.

Wonder which track will be next?
Enter Sandman simultaneously on the NRL and AFL

This is an absolutely cracking game, huge turn around by the Lions that quarter.

We need two more goals this quarter and not concede any more

These misses will come back to get us

YEEEHHAAAAA!!!!! THE KIDS HAVE ARRIVED BABY!!!

YEEEHHAAAAA!!!!! THE KIDS HAVE ARRIVED BABY!!!

That was such a good game, was worried towards the end but the Richmond goal that ended up being a behind was a momentum changer.

Very proud of the boys, you could see they were nervous but hung in there. I thought Richmond was our biggest obstacle so big chance for the GF now.

That was such a good game, was worried towards the end but the Richmond goal that ended up being a behind was a momentum changer.

Very proud of the boys, you could see they were nervous but hung in there. I thought Richmond was our biggest obstacle so big chance for the GF now.

Totally agree. They will be a different side with Lynch back but man, our boys were outstanding after weathering that first quarter onslaught. Richmond threw everything at us and WE were the ones with the extra gear. That was exciting.

Last edited:
We still need to be more accurate in front of goal. Make the chances count. Only 3.7 for the entire 2nd half.

Hopefully that win gives them so much confidence for the next two games

Last edited:
We can take them. They are a great side but so are we. Gotta get through Geelong first though.

Shame though, Port would have been a lot easier.

Shame though, Port would have been a lot easier.

They were certainly the side we match up best against. We should win tomorrow night and that worries me. We are the best side in the comp this year but need to put it all together for two more matches.

We’ve lost Gardner, that’s a huge blow. I’m not so confident now.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.