AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

I'm not against it, our team needs a bit of a shake up to go one step further and if he leaves, we'll get a bit for him. There are some targets around that he's freed up salary cap could help us to get in Gunstan, Parker and particularly Hopper. It would also help us to bring in some top end kids which I think we need.

A bit of news over the last day:

Carlton tried to poach Fages - he said no.

Zorko and Lester made life members, Archie Smith leaving for trade window options, Staker leaving the AFLW coaching staff to join his mrs in Sydney

A bit of news over the last day:

Carlton tried to poach Fages - he said no.

Zorko and Lester made life members, Archie Smith leaving for trade window options, Staker leaving the AFLW coaching staff to join his mrs in Sydney
Didn’t realise staker’s mrs is Justine Schofield. I can see why he’s moving

so to you AFL fans;

Michael Voss is likely the new Carlton coach ... good or bad move?

so to you AFL fans;

Michael Voss is likely the new Carlton coach ... good or bad move?

It has the potential to be a good move because I think Voss is highly underrated and did a fair better job with the Lions than he is given credit for. He made a massive mistake signing Fevola but the idea was totally understandable behind it. He then get punted as he had started to turn things around. He is older and far more experienced now.

His problem won't be his coaching ability, his problem will be the club itself. Carlton is a basketcase and the board is almost as incompetent as the previous Broncos regime. They have no problem attracting quality players, the coach just can't get the support of the powers that be because they are always infighting. Hopefully for Vossy's sake this new coaching appointment might help facilitate that change at management level that has fractured the club.

It has the potential to be a good move because I think Voss is highly underrated and did a fair better job with the Lions than he is given credit for. He made a massive mistake signing Fevola but the idea was totally understandable behind it. He then get punted as he had started to turn things around. He is older and far more experienced now.

His problem won't be his coaching ability, his problem will be the club itself. Carlton is a basketcase and the board is almost as incompetent as the previous Broncos regime. They have no problem attracting quality players, the coach just can't get the support of the powers that be because they are always infighting. Hopefully for Vossy's sake this new coaching appointment might help facilitate that change at management level that has fractured the club.
So is Carlton the AFL equivalent of the Wests Tigers except they're one of the big AFL clubs like Richmond, Collingwood etc but haven't had success for a long time?

So is Carlton the AFL equivalent of the Wests Tigers except they're one of the big AFL clubs like Richmond, Collingwood etc but haven't had success for a long time?

Yes sort of, I'd say they are more like the St George, used to be among the best, keep getting in biggish names but can't do anything with them.

Been waiting forever for Melbourne to get a flag. Come on

What a turn around, I thought the dogs would have run away with it but the demons have just blown them out of the water.

Just realised I can watch this on the AFL app. One more win to AFL

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.