AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

I'm so glad I follow the AFL because I genuinely fear for the future of league. Regardless of what most fans will say, it has long been an inferior product but now it has just become downright unwatchable.
They stuck to what afl is they called out the head duck and just kept going it’s a better product then it’s ever been.

nrl never cracked down on the wrestling, the diving the offsides the forward passes the interference. They’ve never stamped anything out and it’s always grey.

because nswrl are corrupt, super league should have won.

I watched a good chunk of the Brisbane game, switched it to the league and saw a sin bin within 5 minutes of watching. Ended up watching the rest of the AFL. I don't know the rules to well but it didn't look like the ref's were cheating 😅

I watched a good chunk of the Brisbane game, switched it to the league and saw a sin bin within 5 minutes of watching. Ended up watching the rest of the AFL. I don't know the rules to well but it didn't look like the ref's were cheating 😅

Welcome aboard! Stick with it and once you start understanding it, you'll love it and man, how nice is it having a massive reactive crowd!

Saw one of the players booing with the crowd and putting on a show to distract the kicker, entertaining stuff.

Yeah that's Harris Andrews, he is one of the best defenders in the game and will be the captain of the club in a couple of years. We love him and he is hugely popular.

Yeah that's Harris Andrews, he is one of the best defenders in the game and will be the captain of the club in a couple of years. We love him and he is hugely popular.
He cracks me up man. They goofy smile he gets when he is trying to distract the kicker lol.

You will pick it up quick mate and feel free to ask any questions about the rules you don’t understand.

Am I the only one that thinks James Mathieson looks a heap like Tim Minchin? It’s uncanny.

Am I the only one that thinks James Mathieson looks a heap like Tim Minchin? It’s uncanny.

My workmate pointed this out and yeah, he really does.

Also Dev looks like a young David Hasslehoff.

This is an absolutely cracking game. 1 v 3 - absolute cracker and we have threatened to run away with it but haven't. You just get the feeling Melbourne might come home stronger if we don't run away next quarter.

This is an absolutely cracking game. 1 v 3 - absolute cracker and we have threatened to run away with it but haven't. You just get the feeling Melbourne might come home stronger if we don't run away next quarter.
Yep 20 won’t be enough, we need to keep scoring next half. Hipwood has been incredible.

Yep 20 won’t be enough, we need to keep scoring next half. Hipwood has been incredible.

I think Fages will learn a lot from that. That backline was way too slow, need Madden back in there.

im constantly on the edge of my seat watching the AFL majority of the time compared to the NRL, thats the sad thing
The AFL must be loving what the NRL are doing. It would be like the bloke you hate at work repeatedly punching himself in the dick for no reason.

So what are the rules on getting tackled with the ball in AFL. Seen a hand over but most the times it is a ball up.

Also it seems u can push and shove but can't push them in the back to catch a ball?

So what are the rules on getting tackled with the ball in AFL. Seen a hand over but most the times it is a ball up.

Also it seems u can push and shove but can't push them in the back to catch a ball?

If you are tackled with the ball and it is released incorrectly, the other team gets the ball. If you are tackled but release it in time correctly, it is play on.

You are allowed to push and shove side on and in front but if you hit someone too forcefully, above the shoulders and/or in the back, then it is a penalty to the other side.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.