AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

Also you have to at least make an attempt to handball the ball when tackled otherwise that’s what gets penalised and results in a handover rather than a ball up. You’ll see a lot of defenders trap the ball against the body and the guy getting tackled being obvious in trying to handball it clear so as to not give a away a free

Or something to that effect

WTF has happened to the Lions? Surely Hiowood wasn’t this influential?

RIP lions. Had a favourable draw in terms of travel for two seasons now and can’t get it together. It may never happen for the club

They've hit a collective wall and too many injuries to key players throughout the year:

Neale is playing busted
Berry is playing busted
Hipwood - gone
Rayner - gone
Gardner - out
Adams - out
Cameron - out of form
Daniher - rocks or diamonds
Birchall - WAY past it
Payne - Inexperienced and out of form

There's your issues.

Don't throw the toys out the cot too soon fellas

They've hit a collective wall and too many injuries to key players throughout the year:

Neale is playing busted
Berry is playing busted
Hipwood - gone
Rayner - gone
Gardner - out
Adams - out
Cameron - out of form
Daniher - rocks or diamonds
Birchall - WAY past it
Payne - Inexperienced and out of form

There's your issues.
I didn’t actually realise it was that many injuries, explains a lot.

They decided to well and truly wake up in that second half

4.9 becomes 17.18

RIP lions. Had a favourable draw in terms of travel for two seasons now and can’t get it together. It may never happen for the club
We are only a win outside the top 4 despite a very bad run of injuries. 11 wins from our last 14 appearances is a great effort considering the outs we've had. I don't think it's RIP just yet, still plenty of improvement left in this side and with some luck injury wise, we can be genuine contenders for the flag.

We are only a win outside the top 4 despite a very bad run of injuries. 11 wins from our last 14 appearances is a great effort considering the outs we've had. I don't think it's RIP just yet, still plenty of improvement left in this side and with some luck injury wise, we can be genuine contenders for the flag.
They have the potential to be the best in the comp and for a few years running too but can’t seem to get that consistency. Goal kicking remains an issue too. It was a great fight back today though

So the afl has banned any type of sparring at training. must be a Melbourne game.

OH MY GOSH!!! HOW GOOD WAS THAT!! TOP FOUR BABY!!!
I had my mum’s 70th so couldn’t watch but cannot wait to sit down and watch the replay. I was going to avoid the scores but couldn’t help myself lol

I had my mum’s 70th so couldn’t watch but cannot wait to sit down and watch the replay. I was going to avoid the scores but couldn’t help myself lol

Oh man, it doesn't matter knowing the score, just watch it!

OH MY GOSH!!! HOW GOOD WAS THAT!! TOP FOUR BABY!!!
Looks like we’ll play Geelong away first up.. personally I wouldn’t have minded finishing 5th to avoid Geelong in the first round. I know we beat them last time but playing Geelong in Geelong is a nightmare.

Looks like we’ll play Geelong away first up.. personally I wouldn’t have minded finishing 5th to avoid Geelong in the first round. I know we beat them last time but playing Geelong in Geelong is a nightmare.

Don't really care, we can beat anyone if we are switched on and drop Birchall.

How can we play in Geelong? Hasn’t Andrew’s locked down the state?

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.