AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

For being one of the top teams, we make some terrible turn overs.

Luckily our defense is pretty good overall because our mids are horrible at times. When the mids get dominated, they find it hard to wrestle momentum back.
That’s the difference between this team and our legendary triple premiership side. The basic skill level back then was fault less

To quote my favourite grandma spectator in the member's stand throughout the dark years..."Oh come on Lions!"

To quote my favourite grandma spectator in the member's stand throughout the dark years..."Oh come on Lions!"
I started watching afl during the bad news bears days 😅

I started watching afl during the bad news bears days 😅

Makes these days so much more enjoyable. That said, I just fear coming up against Melbourne at any point this year, they are basically unbearable.

Makes these days so much more enjoyable. That said, I just fear coming up against Melbourne at any point this year, they are basically unbearable.
unbearable or unbeatable?

Mason Scott summers Cox

X-Men Disney GIF by Marvel

Man Brisbane have gone to sleep here a bit. Should still be too good for Collingwood but man, they are making hard work of this.

Zorko continues to have an absolute shocker, if he wasn't captain, surely you consider hooking him.

Just so many uncontested turn overs from the mid field.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • levikaden
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Griffo
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • bb_gun
  • KnToad
  • Broncosgirl
  • RodF
  • Fatboy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.