AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

I guess it is a good sign if you can sort of keep it going against a top 8 side while playing WAY below your best.

The Lions just don't look like they've woken up all night and if they aren't careful, this could get away from them here.
I’m going to put it down to the short turn around from that tough trip to Geelong.

I’m going to put it down to the short turn around from that tough trip to Geelong.

Some interesting calls once again though. Lions seem to often be on the receiving end. That said, they aren't helping themselves here. Umps really playing for the grandstand finish, it must be said.

Haha ok, this is 'interesting' officiating.

Well hopefully that passage might finally wake our guys up, this one isn't being handed to them.

Some interesting calls once again though. Lions seem to often be on the receiving end. That said, they aren't helping themselves here. Umps really playing for the grandstand finish, it must be said.

Haha ok, this is 'interesting' officiating.
- Sell out crowd
- prime time tv
- against collingwood

checks out.

I like the part where u can just push em, "get the **** outa here! I'm catching this one" 😅 love it

Lohmann! Great work by the kid, he's shown a lot to like.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • mystico
  • azza.79
  • Fitzy
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.