AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

He's a jerk. I hope they retire him this season. This isn't the first time he's done something really disgusting like this.

Wow, yeah he’s gone. Family is never ok to sledge

Premiership window definitely gone - see you in 10 years

Premiership window definitely gone - see you in 10 years

It isn't necessarily. We have some really good players in the 2s and two gun kids coming in this draft and another few over the next two as well. Our issue is Fagan (the coach) is a bit like Kevvie in that he has his favourites and some of these favourites are past it / not good enough to take us to the next level.

If he or someone who replaces him bring through the next level down guys for the likes of Zorko, Rich, Lyons and Gardiner, we'll have a leaner year next year but be a serious contender in '24. Maybe even next year we might be flying in the back end once the kids get up to speed. We need to get aggressive for a contested big-bodied midfielder, no idea where we get one from though, everyone wants them.

I'd go:
Out -> In
Lyons -> Ashcroft
Zorko -> Robertson
Lyons -> Prior
Matheison -> Big-bodied mid
Gardiner -> Payne
Answorth / Wilmott
McStay -> Lohmann (we need to go with two talls in the forwards instead of three)

Wow, Fages pulled the trigger and then some. I am now super excited for tomorrow night!

We're behind but not by much, this is a truly cracking game. Losing the Big O so early is problematic and might come back to bite but hey, gotta be in it to win it and we are most certainly in it.

We're behind but not by much, this is a truly cracking game. Losing the Big O so early is problematic and might come back to bite but hey, gotta be in it to win it and we are most certainly in it.
Going to take a huge effort to get the win here. Just can’t pull away from the tigers. They never go away and seem to respond so quickly

That’s gotta be close to game over. Lions look done

We are just shooting ourselves in the foot. We have cost ourselves about 3 goals and it is costing us the game in such a close one.

What a fight back…. Jesus my heart can’t take this.

Reiwoldt is clutch as. You just get the feeling this will end in heartbreak.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.