AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

The way the NRL is these days, there's no shame jumping across and we welcome you with open arms.

I don't think the AFL is much better tbh.

Last night late in the game before the Lions were gifted that 50 which sealed the game, there was an incident up the other end where one of the Lions went to ground with ball and then was able to dispose it, certainly the commentators couldn't believe it wasn't a free to Melbourne. If it were and they go back and kick the goal, who knows what happens.

Maybe the Lions are getting a few calls in the same way a team like the Cowboys get the calls, everyone's favourite 2nd team as a result of their lack of success.

Last night late in the game before the Lions were gifted that 50 which sealed the game, there was an incident up the other end where one of the Lions went to ground with ball and then was able to dispose it, certainly the commentators couldn't believe it wasn't a free to Melbourne. If it were and they go back and kick the goal, who knows what happens.

Maybe the Lions are getting a few calls in the same way a team like the Cowboys get the calls, everyone's favourite 2nd team as a result of their lack of success.

I was surprised as well that wasn't paid

While I don't want to sound like the Cowboys (7 tackle set, Hand of Foz), because **** them, we've been arseholed a million times by the refs so nice to have one go our away.

It probably wouldn't have changed the result though, and the 50m pen didn't matter in the end either

Holy shit, just watched the replay. What a brain explosion to seal the game
Just re-watched that sequence. So good. Demons player jumping up and down having a tantrum while the lions supporters were giving it to him. I’m surprised he didn’t cry

Just flipped over to the AFLW. Took the Suns until the third quarter until they scored their first points, ouch.

The difference is that the good and bad calls went both ways, no team had a legitimate reason to complain.

Just flipped over to the AFLW. Took the Suns until the third quarter until they scored their first points, ouch.

The girls are on fire so far

401.8% lol

Now that’s how you play the judiciary. Bringing in doctors etc. This is exactly why you argue the case.

Ridiculous he got cited in the first place, glad we got the right result in the end. Funny there was nothing against Oliver for starting it though hmm?

The AFL judiciary at times this year has started heading the way of the NRL's unfortunately.

Now that’s how you play the judiciary. Bringing in doctors etc. This is exactly why you argue the case.

might work in the AFL ... but in the NRL they've already made up their minds before going in, so wouldn't mater

Right call, I don't know much about AFL but I know if someone had their forearm across my throat/face with my head pinned to the turf, I would be grabbing onto whatever I could
Exactly!

Nobody gives the lions a chance unfortunately. **** I hope they're wrong, purely because of the arrogance.

Dude no one gave us a chance in the last two finals either and we knocked off the last two premiers. We are in this up to our eyeballs, we are every chance and I'm going in quite confident to be honest.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Porthoz
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.