AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

That was pathetic by the Lions on re-start, they just didn't want to play and Melbourne did. It was impressive before that though.

This has to be a first in Australian sport.

Geelong assistant coach Daisy Pearce is working for Chanel 7 as a commentator (not the first, as Flanagan still works for Fox Sports as a League commentator.

Here is the first (possibly on two fronts) ... Chanel 7 also send Daisy into the sheds to get the half time reports.

she has now been banned from entering the dressing rooms by the Lions and Tigers. not because she is a female ... but because she is on a rival teams coaching staff and they have no interest in a rival getting information on them.

we-suck-again-oh-no.gif

That was horrid. I've got to say, kudos to our defense, they kept us in that game. OUr much vaunted forward line was putrid.
Everytime I flicked it on the defence was giving away dumb penalties or trying to get it out of the back-field by kicking it right to where the Bulldogs had numbers. I thought I was the bad luck charm, so I went back to help secure the Roosters win.

I can only imagine how bad the attack was if the defence was the highlight.

This is what happens when I get my hopes up.

Everytime I flicked it on the defence was giving away dumb penalties or trying to get it out of the back-field by kicking it right to where the Bulldogs had numbers. I thought I was the bad luck charm, so I went back to help secure the Roosters win.

I can only imagine how bad the attack was if the defence was the highlight.

Yeah the attack was like the bad old days of five years ago, couldn’t hit the side of a barn. The umpires were pinging absolutely everything and the Bulldogs got 5 goals directly from questionable calls at best but it is what it is and you need to be good enough to overcome that, the Lions at present aren’t.

That said, I’m cutting them some slack because they have a new game plan and some new players that will take time to gel, if they are still this clunky in a month, the season is over though.

Seems like a two horse race at the moment for the premiership.

It certainly does though I’m not writing us off yet. We’ve been pretty poor lately yet still sit in the top 4, not bad signs if you can do that while playing badly.

Gunston
Rich
Zorko
Prior
Gardner

Heard on the radio thus morning, from Quentin Hull, that the club are playing it that Rich and Gunston came to them saying that their form wasn't good enough (so essentially asking to be axed)

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.