AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
@Sproj and the other AFL fans who is pumped for the Lions tonight?

Yes, the Lions and Reds are where I’m getting that winning feeling this footy season - hopefully.

@Sproj and the other AFL fans who is pumped for the Lions tonight?

You bet I am! The Lions have been the highlight of the weekend the past two seasons now. I'm very excited to see how Sharp goes, he was a revelation in the trial and so so young but so so much talent.

You bet I am! The Lions have been the highlight of the weekend the past two seasons now. I'm very excited to see how Sharp goes, he was a revelation in the trial and so so young but so so much talent.
100%

They were so good for a young team last year and I feel like they have greatly improved there roster from there.

100%

They were so good for a young team last year and I feel like they have greatly improved there roster from there.

Losing Rayner really sucks for the year, he looked primed for a massive season. For the first time in a few years as well, we have a few injuries to start the season with Gardner and McStay out.

Happily, unlike the Broncos, we have amazing depth and I think Payne will be elite. Also excited to see how Fullerton goes. For me though, I am so excited about Sharp, he just looks something special on the wing.

Losing Rayner really sucks for the year, he looked primed for a massive season. For the first time in a few years as well, we have a few injuries to start the season with Gardner and McStay out.

Happily, unlike the Broncos, we have amazing depth and I think Payne will be elite. Also excited to see how Fullerton goes. For me though, I am so excited about Sharp, he just looks something special on the wing.
Yeah the Broncos have made me forget what depth feels like. When Rayner went and McStay I was like we are done and then, oh wait what is this? ‘Depth players’?

Yeah the Broncos have made me forget what depth feels like. When Rayner went and McStay I was like we are done and then, oh wait what is this? ‘Depth players’?

Pretty good too when you see that despite the injuries, guys like Coleman, Robertson, Smith x85, Ellis-Yolmen and Answorth can't even make the side.

I just realised, we have a LOT of Smiths in the squad:

Archie Smith
Brock Smith
Ely Smith
Henry Smith

Pretty good too when you see that despite the injuries, guys like Coleman, Robertson, Smith x85, Ellis-Yolmen and Answorth can't even make the side.

I just realised, we have a LOT of Smiths in the squad:

Archie Smith
Brock Smith
Ely Smith
Henry Smith
Commentators must love that.

Unfortunately the lions are in a premiership window when one of the greatest teams of the modern era in Richmond is running red hot.

if the lions can overcome Richmond this season then the premiership is ours.

Unfortunately the lions are in a premiership window when one of the greatest teams of the modern era in Richmond is running red hot.

Richmond will fade. They are coming to the end. I remember our three-peat and it felt like it would never end but it does.

Brisbane beat them in the finals last year, we are the one team who CAN match them at their best.

Double-header today with AFLW girls who were on top of the ladder (6-1) after beating the then-unbeaten Collingwood last week and will be there again if they beat North Melbourne by enough points diff (Collingwood won this week)

It's very very scrappy at times, but our girls are really good to watch. Game starts in 5 mins

How good is it to watch a gun Brisbane team!

What the **** is happening this quarter.

We've learned from the Broncos, have just stopped running and dropping off tackles.

Oh that was slick. Hopefully, they'll wake up, especially after what happened to Geelong earlier.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.