AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

Most definitely overdue but Cameron is no longer the Giants coach. Poor guy didn't get a premiership he deserved but the Giants have stagnated the last couple years so he needed to go.

Very interesting question though, is who is going to be the new giants coach. There a number of high quality candidate's - Clarkson, Ross Lyon and Buckley are a few of those. Or will giants choose James hird? Which would be a ballsy decision.

Very interesting for sure.

Most definitely overdue but Cameron is no longer the Giants coach. Poor guy didn't get a premiership he deserved but the Giants have stagnated the last couple years so he needed to go.

Very interesting question though, is who is going to be the new giants coach. There a number of high quality candidate's - Clarkson, Ross Lyon and Buckley are a few of those. Or will giants choose James hird? Which would be a ballsy decision.

Very interesting for sure.

I'd be throwing a blank check at Clarkson and I reckon he might be interested. It gets him out of Melbourne and there is plenty to work with on that list already.

I'd be throwing a blank check at Clarkson and I reckon he might be interested. It gets him out of Melbourne and there is plenty to work with on that list already.
He's probably the best option there. And the thing is the Giants are actually an attractive option as they do have serious potential. So a bit of money would get him across the line

He's probably the best option there. And the thing is the Giants are actually an attractive option as they do have serious potential. So a bit of money would get him across the line

And it would work both ways too because there would be players willing to go there to be coached by him as well. So it would be an attractive proposition for him and he would be an attractive proposition for them.

Refs have decided to not let the Lions win this last quarter.

Gotta let the Hawks win in Tassie

West coast eagles are an abomination. Smashed by a shithouse gws team

C'mon giants @Sproj

My concerns with the Lions are still there. They’ll win this game still but they just have this softness / limitation that prevents them being elite elite I feel.

My concerns with the Lions are still there. They’ll win this game still but they just have this softness / limitation that prevents them being elite elite I feel.
Eventually lions have run away with it, impressive kicking accuracy by the Giants though. 12.2

Tough ask for lions to win in Perth. It’s a shame because they could go top of ladder

So...despite not playing that well of late...we are suddenly in first!

to anyone that actually follows AFL, what's this shit that's happening with De Goey?

I read he was suspended from the rest of 2022 and fined $25K, which is a bog penalty (although commentary around it is that it wasn't harsh enough)

also read that the Pie have pulled or are considering pulling his contract extension offer.

what did he do in Bali?, kill someone?

to anyone that actually follows AFL, what's this shit that's happening with De Goey?

I read he was suspended from the rest of 2022 and fined $25K, which is a bog penalty (although commentary around it is that it wasn't harsh enough)

also read that the Pie have pulled or are considering pulling his contract extension offer.

what did he do in Bali?, kill someone?

Its Collingwood so I don’t care. The guy is a douche, basically the Josh Dugan of AFL.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.