AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

to anyone that actually follows AFL, what's this shit that's happening with De Goey?

I read he was suspended from the rest of 2022 and fined $25K, which is a bog penalty (although commentary around it is that it wasn't harsh enough)

also read that the Pie have pulled or are considering pulling his contract extension offer.

what did he do in Bali?, kill someone?
He's not suspended from playing, but apparently he hasn't shown up to training yet this week so that might change.

to anyone that actually follows AFL, what's this shit that's happening with De Goey?

I read he was suspended from the rest of 2022 and fined $25K, which is a bog penalty (although commentary around it is that it wasn't harsh enough)

also read that the Pie have pulled or are considering pulling his contract extension offer.

what did he do in Bali?, kill someone?

Just have a read of his wikipedia. He's the Todd Carney of the AFL, can't handle his drink.

lol at pulling the ADD/ADHD card tho

44F5A075 AAFE 4204 B475 0C7B65D5C7A8

Apparently he’s the first Aussie to got to Bali, get drunk and get a root

Cracking game so far between the top two. We are well on top but not capitalising on it, would not surprise me if we get run down.

Cracking game so far between the top two. We are well on top but not capitalising on it, would not surprise me if we get run down.
It’s all fallen apart in the second quarter.

We are getting SMASHED. Have not scored this quarter.

That helps but man, we look shot. Need half time.

Annnnnd give it straight back. We look horrid.

We don’t look like a top 2 team.

It seems like if we can’t kick a goal in 5 consecutive ball movements we won’t. Most possessions we move it really well for 5 or 6 movements then do something stupid to **** it up.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Nerd
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • marw
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.