AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

Well we've playing absolutely awful footy lately and yet we sit in second on the ladder with one round to go (and of course dependent on other results) but that was a good win tonight. St Kilda threw absolutely everything at us, that was a really, really good practice for finals in Melbourne.
If Max King wasn't such a choker, then St. Kilda wins by a lot

If Max King wasn't such a choker, then St. Kilda wins by a lot

It was pretty funny to watch though. The umps were not missing any call St Kilda’s way through the third term though and that massively helped them. That deliberate call on Payne was NRL ref bad and really swung the game for a while there.

Oh man, watching Essendon is like watching the Broncos circa 2020, this president currently speaking is woefully out of his depth, answering every single question poorly. He has thrown almost everyone but himself under the bus.

Daniel rich is so out of form. So many turnovers

Hopefully this misfiring season brings some needed regeneration over the offseason

Lions won’t even score 5 goals tonight. Biggest pretenders in the top 8.

He needs to stop playing favourites. I still think he can get them stronger but he needs to be a lot more ruthless
We can’t be top 8 and lose within the first 10 minutes of the game. Heads need to roll

Oh man, poor Carlton, that SUCKS for them. This is going to happen to either the Broncs or Raiders you feel in a couple of weeks.

Oh man, poor Carlton, that SUCKS for them. This is going to happen to either the Broncs or Raiders you feel in a couple of weeks.
The lions will play their other nemesis in Richmond for week one . Will most likely be another quick exit out of the finals.

The lions will play their other nemesis in Richmond for week . Will most likely be another quick exit out of the finals.

I think we need that to happen. Changes need to be made. If we go on a run which we could because this is an open finals only to be smashed by Melbourne again, nothing will change. At least if we exit week 1, some of the old blokes might have to be tapped on the shoulder. Fagan’s contract is also up for renewal next year, so he needs finals results now or he’s out too. This side is slowly going backwards.

I think we need that to happen. Changes need to be made. If we go on a run which we could because this is an open finals only to be smashed by Melbourne again, nothing will change. At least if we exit week 1, some of the old blokes might have to be tapped on the shoulder. Fagan’s contract is also up for renewal next year, so he needs finals results now or he’s out too. This side is slowly going backwards.
I think had the lions put away the tigers instead of blowing that 42 point lead, they would have been red hot for the top 4. It’s all fallen apart really and Zorko was disgraceful as a captain against the demons.

I think had the lions put away the tigers instead of blowing that 42 point lead, they would have been red hot for the top 4. It’s all fallen apart really and Zorko was disgraceful as a captain against the demons.

Yeah he needs to retire.

So looks like we’ll be without Answerth and Rayner. Deadset
Berry is out too I think. It’s going to be really ugly I feel. It’ll be played in Melbourne too right?

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.