AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

Defence was elite. Campbell, Koenen and Lutkins are an iron curtain.

Svarc is an amazing player - never stops and has speed and power

Sucks there were a couple of bad knee injuries that kinda soured things a little

Have to say the giants jersey today was up there with one of my favourite ever jerseys. Looks super smick

05SyGWS21MKP21030196

Whaaaat? That was a clear goal. We’re getting a lot of calls going against us this year.

Umpire ***** up and we get penalised 50.

K

who ever commented before about hodgson over playing his hand is so correct, he tries to do to much

PVL I’m not worried about afl in QLD

You sure champ?

See the crowd? More than to Magic round last week on any given day I bet.
Oh mate, can’t believe they’re puting another brisbane team in. In the last two years I couldn’t believe the amount of junior afl players. It’s exploding.

PVL would make a horrible poker player because his tells are loud and clear, one being he gets all chest out and arrogant when he’s really shitting his pants. He’s shitting his pants about afl in qld.

Oh mate, can’t believe they’re puting another brisbane team in. In the last two years I couldn’t believe the amount of junior afl players. It’s exploding.

PVL would make a horrible poker player because his tells are loud and clear, one being he gets all shower and arrogant when he’s really shutting his pants. He’s shitting his pants about afl in qld.

I'm so glad I follow the AFL because I genuinely fear for the future of league. Regardless of what most fans will say, it has long been an inferior product but now it has just become downright unwatchable.

We've got so much depth, bear in mind that Neale, Berry, Lester and Gardner were all out and there are a few kids who can't get a game. And we have Rayner back in next year.
I really hope this squad win a premiership. They’ve come such a long way

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.