VOTE ALBERT KELLY IS BHQ Player of Round 13

Who is your player of the Round (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such a shame Kelly isn't younger as he would be an ideal partner for Reynolds, but having two old men in the halves probably not a good idea for us long term.

Such a shame Kelly isn't younger as he would be an ideal partner for Reynolds, but having two old men in the halves probably not a good idea for us long term.
I don't really see the issue with his age to be honest. You'd have to assume he'll be working his ass off to stay in shape and get another year. I know Staggs is in the pipeline for next year at 5/8 but if that blows up sounds, all we have left are a couple of young guys (James, Mam) on the boil in Queensland Cup that will need some time and that makes having someone like Kelly and/or Gamble floating around look really viable for the balance of this year and at least next year too.

In a resounding loss without Payne Haas, Anthony Milford and Xavier Coates, ALBERT KELLY convincingly edged out Matt Lodge and TC Robati to win BHQ's Player of Round 13.

Well played, Albert!

TEVITA PANGAI JR remains top of the leaderboard.

BHQ Best 13

LEADERBOARD

Tevita Pangai Junior
357​
Payne Haas
307​
Matthew Lodge
196​
Herbie Farnworth
183​
Jamayne Isaako
182​
Jake Turpin
101​
David Mead
92​
Tyson Gamble
78​
Xavier Coates
68​
TC Robati
65​
Albert Kelly
63​
Anthony Milford
62​
Jordan Riki
59​
Corey Oates
57​
Tesi Niu
35​
Brodie Croft
28​
Rhys Kennedy
25​
Tom Dearden
18​
John Asiata
17​
Kobe Hetherington
16​
Thomas Flegler
15​
Ethan Bullemor
11​
Jesse Arthars
11​
Selwyn Cobbo
10​
Ben Te'o
7​
Patrick Carrigan
6​
Alex Glenn
3​
Richard Kennar
2​
Danny Levi
2​
Keenan Palasia
2​

Headlines you never thought you would see.

"Albert Kelly is BHQ Player of Round whatever the ****"

Funny how a 6 on base level contract receiving the same "lack of good ball" that milford gets can still get 3 try assists.
I mean he was good in the first half when he was getting good ball on the back of the team performing, like milf in the first half of round one, but wasn't much more effective than milf has been in the second when the team shit the bed - which was I believe Milf's point.

I mean he was good in the first half when he was getting good ball on the back of the team performing, like milf in the first half of round one, but wasn't much more effective than milf has been in the second when the team shit the bed - which was I believe Milf's point.
He gets paid about 10% as much so only an utter moron would not see the value for money under the cap in that scenario.

Milford should not be 'as effective' as an old, journeyman Half who's played in England for several years when he's getting paid a million dollars a year.

He gets paid about 10% as much so only an utter moron would not see the value for money under the cap in that scenario.

Milford should not be 'as effective' as an old, journeyman Half who's played in England for several years when he's getting paid a million dollars a year.
And that effectiveness is assuming you get that from him.....these past 2+ seasons your lucky to get that from him.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fozz
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • kiwi2
  • Ozired
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • teampjta
  • broncos4life
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.