Alex Glenn Discussion

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Any word yet on whether Glenn’s arm is actually broken? Word I heard last night was they weren’t 100%

There's no break.

He'll be out for a few weeks.

He's a very underrated player. He's got a great heart, a great work ethic, and at least from the outside a pretty good bloke as well.
With the youngsters coming through he might end up somewhere else, but whoever gets him will find it money well spent.

Yeah gotta hand it to Glenn. Big fan. People talk a lot of shit about the inaugural 2008 NYC being perennial losers, but **** me that squad had heart.

JYY, moose, macca, Glenn, Dodds, hunt . In a parallel universe they are still altogether and winning comps.

Glenn was captain of that.

He made the initial contact on Lewis while busted. It pretty much stopped Lewis in his tracks. That's some heart
He made the initial contact, but it hardly stopped him in his tracks.
Milford made the main contact and did a fantastic job of stopping the try.

Last edited:
Yeah gotta hand it to Glenn. Big fan. People talk a lot of shit about the inaugural 2008 NYC being perennial losers, but **** me that squad had heart.

JYY, moose, macca, Glenn, Dodds, hunt . In a parallel universe they are still altogether and winning comps.

Not with Hunt at halfback they aren’t... :meparto:

Heart is great. Premierships are better and the lot of them have won none...

He made the initial contact, but it hardly stopped him in his tracks.
Milford made the main contact and did a fantastic job of stopping the try.

If Glenn didn't do what he did I don't think Milford would have stopped Lewis.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lozza
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Broncorob
  • Ozired
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.