What should the club do with TPJ

• Sack him!

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Give another chance - on current contract

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Give another chance - on reduced 1 yr deal, with behaviour clauses

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
Milfs career trajectory was pointing straight up wasnt it......2013 onwards he was just improving and improving....run to 2015 GF arguably his best year...

Does the bloke "want" to ever go there again? Have to ask him, but maybe the coins enough...

A great what could have been story...reckon he has 1 year here to prove otherwise...but should he go he will leave me with some wonderful memories...

Look at our 2015 squad and how it changed in the years after. Milford was able to shine in 2015 because we had a much better team with experienced players. I think he still has what it takes but he needs a lot of things to go right like forwards that don’t get dominated and better ball control. Hopefully the next coach will get the best out of him again.

Last edited:
Look at our 2015 squad and how it changed in the years after. Milford was able to shine in 2015 because we had a much better team with experienced players. I think he still has what it takes but he needs a lot of things to go right like forwards that don’t get dominated and better ball control. Hopefully the next coach will get the best out of him again.
FMD, I am over the Milford needs this, that and the other to perform. He is cooked, stick a fork in him. Would not make a marquee's player's bum hole. My perception is that he is lazy, inconsistent, he is not a talker, poor defensively, goes missing at crunch periods. Realistically on what he has shown in the last couple of years you would only sign him for 400-500K.

Pedro Badelini.

Makes me think of this for some reason:

15833937._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.