What should the club do with TPJ

• Sack him!

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Give another chance - on current contract

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Give another chance - on reduced 1 yr deal, with behaviour clauses

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
I will remember that try off the kickoff against Souffs forever!

It takes me back to the Renouf GF try........ahhhh those were the days.

That try against Souths is my 2nd favourite broncos try of all time. First being the berrigan try against the bulldogs.

Last edited:
I agree to a certain extent but teams get a better read on players after the spotlight is shone on them, it's only the real good players who continue on the steep upward trajectory.
I don't know about David Fifita yet he could go either way, but he has only shown flashes of brilliance. This may because of youth but it's early days , and do the titans have the players to use him correctly I'm not to sure.
I was a huge Taylor fan but even I admit he's been a bust and he's running out of time, Milford over the past two seasons is probably on par.
And its those good players who deserve the million dollar paychecks.
Not the ones who get exposed.

I have not once said Milford was lacking potential, i also had high hopes for him when we signed him. But it has been a massive failure.
The kid wasn't worth what was paid, Broncos took a gamble, and lost.

Kudos to Milford though, he got that cash when it was ripe for the taking, and kudos to his manager for securing it.
I mean really, would any of you sign this Milford we have for a million a season?

Last edited:
Sorry but this sort of statement bugs me !
So many players that have quick feet and pace with talent, will always RIP it up in their first year. So many players have done this for only to be targeted the following year's, it's because they are an unknown.
Watch teams swarm the million dollar Fifita next year, teams will have a plan for him I'm sure.
I mean sure? I guess? Then you have other players who kill it regardless, like Smith, Slater, JT, Locky, and the list go's on and on.
Those are your million dollar players.
Not a young Canberra kid with loads of unproven potential. Again, it comes back to taking a risk and hoping that very expensive risk pays off.

the club have decided what industry TPJ has to work in while on his COVID suspension ... it will be a manual labourer job

Isn’t it basically just for like three weeks until preseason starts?

Man, this guy must be a real turdburger for the club to be dragging him over the coals to this degree.

I think it's a great idea, it's what the storm do for their new recruits.

Active Now

• Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Scorchie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Brotherdu
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Santa
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.