Andre Agassi

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Surprised there's not a thread on this already.

What does everyone think about his admission?

I think it shows what an incredibly brave, tremendous hero and role model he is. I think he should be rated the greatest tennis player of the last 100 years because of his courage in admitting he took drugs to cope with the pressure and depression he faced.

I no longer hold any respect for the cheating prick.

Crystal Meth isn't a performance enchancing drug.

I couldn't care less either way, at least he is being honest.

He's a hero! End of story. Give him a spot on channel 9.

At least he didn't have group sex with a girl who may have consented but now is utterly humiliated.

Fozz said:
Crystal Meth isn't a performance enchancing drug.

I couldn't care less either way, at least he is being honest.

It can be. It would keep him more active and awake during long games.

He was in the dulldrums at the time in the 200's or something in the rankings and I guess the pressure got to him and he did something very unfortunate. I hate how all these people wait to tell us these things until they have a book to flog but it is good both for him and his family that it is out in the open as I am sure he has felt a massive weight lift off his shoulders. As others said this isn't performance enhancing in any way he made a huge mistake and in the earlier parts of his career before he made a massive resurgence later was a wild child known for bad behaviour so this isn't all that surprising. You only have to look at Jennifer Capriarti as a perfect example of this.

most often in its crystalline form (crystal methamphetamine) for its powerful enhancing effects on mood and energy.

If he took it before a match. It is indeed going to help him. Untill the come down.

Maybe that's why he cried like a pussy.... :-p

Proves why I made him my favourite ever Tennis player of the past decade

Hatchy said:

What?

Hatchy said:
ningnangnong said:
Hatchy said:

What?

How he admitted he took drugs

Alright, thought that's what you meant. So, the fact he admitted he took drugs proves how awesome he is? Just want get things straight.

its got Andrew Johns i job at channel 9 and a movie.

Cant stand it all this praise to celebs that admit to drugs. I smoke weed when i was 16. But i fought past it and now im clean. channel 9 where is my job and where do i sign up for a movie.

The Gymp said:
I hate how all these people wait to tell us these things until they have a book to flog.

He also had to wait until the time had passed that he could no longer be penalised for it (WADA can still impose penalties for between 8-12 years after the positive test).

I am not all that surprised, but it adds even more to the "fallen hero wildchild turned life around and made good" that has always been the Agassi story.

Yeah it makes his comeback to the top all the more remarkable when you consider how low he obviously got.

He went down in my esteem. Not so much because he took the drugs, but because he then he lied about and relied on his reputation and standing to avoid the penalty. I have more respect for people like Dell who take it on the chin, serve the time, do anti-drug talks to the kids etc and then come back and rebuild their careers.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.