Andre Savelio signs with Hull

Good luck to him. Injury probably cost him any chance of doing anything here and would have Buckley’s chance of getting any action for us this year.

Sounds like he needs to go home, not enjoying footy, long injury lay off and long way from home can make someone sad.

Good luck and I feel sorry for him that injury hindered last season but realistically he was going to struggle this season to get a crack at first grade, way too much competition for a starting or bench spot.

Hopoate maybe? I could see him being the most readily useable replacement forward option.

Albeit haven’t seen bullemore play, but he’s a youngster already in the development squad.

Ah yeah, would make sense.

Thanks, yes I spotted it and read the article. Hopefully he kicks on from here and takes home some good memories. I'll bet he'll miss Brizzie once he gets home.

So what is the protocol here? Last week, every team had to confirm their 29 man squad, so do the Broncos have to announce a signing before Thursday, or is it cart blanche until the June 30 deadline?

So what is the protocol here? Last week, every team had to confirm their 29 man squad, so do the Broncos have to announce a signing before Thursday, or is it cart blanche until the June 30 deadline?

Same question could relate to the Sharks who lost Segeyaro and Manly who lost F.Winterstein.

I'd say the NRL doesn't care much until the deadline.

It defeats the purpose doesn't it? A bunch of teams suck in their gut just in time for one deadline and before a ball is even kicked start reducing their squad numbers. Will be interesting to see what happens to the Broncos, Sea Eagles, Storm and Sharks. Like you, I think it's more of a media deal than a strictly enforced rule.

Given our injurys last year this guy would have been close to getting a run providing he was playing even half decent in intrust cup. I wonder if we would have chosen him over young fifita in the peak of our injury crisis. I'd imagine Savelio would have been the safe bet.

I know you're heading for a career in journalism so please take this correction as step towards excellence. It's carte blanche, there's an e on cart. I know, shoot it over to the English thread I did NOT start.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Horseheadsup
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.