Anthony Milford - Maroon No.186

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Since Anthony Milford was selected for Queensland, I decided to put together a video that showcases the best parts of his game and why he was selected. It's a little late, I couldn't complete it in time before kick off but better late than never.

Note: I realize there are a lot of highlights left out, but I picked the ones that I thought showcased the best parts of his game.

Awesome video mate
at 1.07 when Reed makes the break, Milford struggles to keep up with him. Was he injured or just plain slow?

Have you ever made a Corey Oates montage?

Exciting player. Give him a million a year.

I've seen some good videos of Milfs in my time, but that was one of the best.

You've outdone yourself once again, Freaky.

Also, how amazing was our footy in 2015... we were on fucking fire like 90% of the time. Shame it ended so terribly. :(

Seriously Freaky, you could make a living doing this stuff, it's that good!

Ahhh I miss the collars.... Such amazing football in 2015

3:05 is one of my favourite Broncos tries of all-time.

The Cowboys had the Broncos well and truly on the ropes and it had only been some desperate defense that kept them at bay. With the clock winding down, it appeared the Cowboys had well and truly gotten the best of their opponents.

Enter Anthony Milford.

In what had clearly been choreographed before the game, Milford swung over to the right hand-side to take on JT one-on-one, beats him and finds James Roberts in a try for the true believers.

Then to win it with a field goal...I hadn't seen Suncorp go off like that since Lockyer's last game.

Should have put some of his field goals up too

Love it! Great editing too, you get better with each video.

Definitely your best work yet SF, good music, good editing, good quality.

Love Milf!

That's really stylish @Super Freak,
certainly have a flair. Awesome montage of Milfy.

Awesome video mate
at 1.07 when Reed makes the break, Milford struggles to keep up with him. Was he injured or just plain slow?
Milf couldn't use his speed, otherwise he would have overtaken Reed in a flash and wouldn't have been able to receive the pass

Milf couldn't use his speed, otherwise he would have overtaken Reed in a flash and wouldn't have been able to receive the pass
True, but still looked to have struggled to get there

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Tim K
  • broncoscope
  • JayTeeM
  • Bongo
  • johnyE
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • kman
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.