Anthony Milford set to ink contract extension with Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford > Thurston

I was young and foolish......I had hope and dreams.

I don't believe in anything anymore.......

>cough cough< ....seems there were quite a few of us earlier in the thread on the Milf train.

A nearly had a fucking heart attack seeing this pop up on the side thinking we took Milford back like we did with Kahu and were about to offer him an extension.

Why would you scare people like that?

And soon to be reunited with Kodi, Jamayne and Sean O'Sullivan at Sea World. You all know he's going to be captain, right?

599067370fb3039258619c3cf24a5152

Bennett today:
“I haven’t coached Anthony for four years now, so it’s been a while. In that period of time, he has had some pretty bad moments on and off the football field. I know what he can do. His challenge now is to come back in a stable environment where he will get all the coaching he needs and after that, it’s up to Anthony."​
“We will see what’s different with Anthony. But I believe he’s not past it. Anthony is only 28, he has another five years in the NRL. I know the player that he was, I’ve seen him go through the bad times, and now he has an opportunity to come and show us what we all know he can do. That’s all I can ask of him. It’s on him to be the player that he can be. No-one is going to stop him.”​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Turks85
  • Lozza
  • broncsgoat
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.