Anthony Milford Discussion

would prefer kava personally. The good shit too, not the crap they sell to tourists.
Yeah I've got Fijian mates too lol it's a weird feeling after a few cups of that stuff isn't it

Yeah I've got Fijian mates too lol it's a weird feeling after a few cups of that stuff isn't it

Pretty sure all the islands are into it. I had it in Vanuatu. Tastes like a skip bin full of anuses, but fmd it did the job. Whole face was numb.

Pretty sure all the islands are into it. I had it in Vanuatu. Tastes like a skip bin full of anuses, but fmd it did the job. Whole face was numb.
Haha yeah I was expecting a drunk feeling not a numb mouth and double vision. I would describe the taste like lawn cuttings mixed with water

I find that joke offensive. I would prefer it if you didn't stereotype Samoans with eating taro in the future thank you.

Some taro chips will make you feel better. It's a Samoan's snack of choice.

what i find amusing is that people seem to be upset by these fat jokes simply because it is Milford....

If it was Thaiday (or maybe even Boyd these days) and these same jokes were being made, then no-one would be getting upset and complain that were are being mean ...

Seriously maybe I've missed something but he didn't look that bad to me. when you've just finished training, you tend look like you've got a gut with the heavy breathing and maybe thats it. I do know if there was any doubt about his commitment he would be on the outer, which clearly he isn't. Wb doesnt put up with that EVER. He's sacked a host of players for that, including the greatest origin player of all time. Milford isn't even in the same Park.
We have at Least 3 outstanding 5/8 prospects I can think of, without trying so he's there because he'll be the best he can be, or come round 1 someone else will. And between then and now there will be everything he needs to get there laid before him.

I honestly couldn't give a **** about appearances, especially not when based on unflattering pictures from a player who had surgery in the off season and only just returned to limited training.
I'll wait to see what he shows on the field, before I start bagging him out for being "pudgy".

Was the first half of last season not enough evidence for you? That was 100% a weight related form slump in my opinion.

Was the first half of last season not enough evidence for you? That was 100% a weight related form slump in my opinion.
It may have been the case, it may not. I'm far from convinced.

Correlation (if there is even such a thing in this case, as we don't know Anthony's actual weight fluctuations) doesn't necessarily define causation, and is definitely not evidence.

Seriously maybe I've missed something but he didn't look that bad to me. when you've just finished training, you tend look like you've got a gut with the heavy breathing and maybe thats it. I do know if there was any doubt about his commitment he would be on the outer, which clearly he isn't. Wb doesnt put up with that EVER. He's sacked a host of players for that, including the greatest origin player of all time. Milford isn't even in the same Park.
We have at Least 3 outstanding 5/8 prospects I can think of, without trying so he's there because he'll be the best he can be, or come round 1 someone else will. And between then and now there will be everything he needs to get there laid before him.

I remember a year in the NBA where patty mills was told by the coach he was a "little chubby fat ass". He hardly even looked fat but he still went away and worked hard on it which lead to a break out season for him. Everyone knows what potential Milford has and just want to see him push himself to the next level.

what i find amusing is that people seem to be upset by these fat jokes simply because it is Milford....

If it was Thaiday (or maybe even Boyd these days) and these same jokes were being made, then no-one would be getting upset and complain that were are being mean ...

Fake news.

They same people that had an issue with Thaiday being made fun of have an issue with this. Also, the joking about Thaiday was nowhere near as join out as this.

I think you will find more of a correlation of past outspoken Milford haters and/or Hunt lovers than anything else.

It may have been the case, it may not. I'm far from convinced.

Correlation (if there is even such a thing in this case, as we don't know Anthony's actual weight fluctuations) doesn't necessarily define causation, and is definitely not evidence.
Are you implying his bad form made him fat?

I remember a year in the NBA where patty mills was told by the coach he was a "little chubby fat ass". He hardly even looked fat but he still went away and worked hard on it which lead to a break out season for him.

Pop is greatest coach, of all time, of any sport. Even the great WB could get something from him.

Pop is greatest coach, of all time, of any sport. Even the great WB could get something from him.
I'd agree that's a good way to motivate a professional athlete that needs it, and your half can never be too fit, but I'd be more worried about getting him working the field in attack, practising his kicking in general play, doing it all with someone in their face, trying to kill them with a tackle. That and making sure he can tackle effectively as a half.

I'd agree that's a good way to motivate a professional athlete that needs it, and your half can never be too fit, but I'd be more worried about getting him working the field in attack, practising his kicking in general play, doing it all with someone in their face, trying to kill them with a tackle. That and making sure he can tackle effectively as a half.

Strength and fitness would help in all those departments. Can't do much when your constantly fatuiged .

Fat or not fat, if he doesn’t go back to 2015 Milford and even improve on that we are in some serious trouble this year. As good as Macca, Darius, Kodi and maybe even bird are if milf is up the shit this year I don’t know where our points will come from.

It’s his fourth year here and we’ve seen guys like Munster and Morgan all come of age and hit their straps and a do a job for their respective clubs and now it’s Milford’s turn to do the same. No excuses about his weight or age or position it’s either he’s good enough or it’s not this year.

Fat or not fat, if he doesn’t go back to 2015 Milford and even improve on that we are in some serious trouble this year. As good as Macca, Darius, Kodi and maybe even bird are if milf is up the shit this year I don’t know where our points will come from.

It’s his fourth year here and we’ve seen guys like Munster and Morgan all come of age and hit their straps and a do a job for their respective clubs and now it’s Milford’s turn to do the same. No excuses about his weight or age or position it’s either he’s good enough or it’s not this year.

Yeah i think this is a make or break year for him. He needs to go to another level or he may just plateau. I believe he can but he really needs to put in those extra hard yards.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • The Don
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.