Anthony Minichiello, best in the world??

He definitely has Matt Bowen and Karmichael Hunt ahead of him. After those two...who knows.

No way in the world you could call him the current best fullback in the game, but i do think that at the height of his form he was better than any of todays fullbacks. Be interesting to see if he can get back to that kinda form..

I thought I heard them say when he was playing for Australia back in his day he was the best in the world.

Although Hunt is a slouch by comparison, Minichello just doesn't have the speed he used to have, as evidenced by the bombed try tonight.
I do rate Hunt's playmaking ability, leadership and tenacity above Minichello, and rightfully deserving of the Aussie jumper.

Stewart, Mckinnon, Slater would have all put that ball down between the posts. Kemp too.

Minichiello won a golden ball which says something and hasn't been fit really ever since. So obviously you couldn't call him the games best no.1 but he obviously has the potential to be that again, he was very good last night despite a little rust. He is a lock for NSW fullback, which sucks because he is very good in the sky blue.

1, 2 AH AH AH.

The Count. Honestly. He was awesome. Now, its a shame what happens to careers sometimes.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Skathen
  • Porthoz
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • Behold
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tim K
  • Shane Tronc
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.