Sack Seibold Now!

Just to confirm, Milford isn’t in that queue though, right?

Last I heard it was the groundskeepers fault for letting the field get too heavy underfoot.
Oh no, definitely not.

It would seem there are just under 7.8 billion people out there who would apparently need to get in that queue before Milf himself put his hand up and jumped in line.

Last edited:
CM headline over the weekend: Broncos have had enough, Sproj to coach in 21.

and..................BHQ members appointed as Assistants, which obviously attracts such perks as free entry to the games, free meals at the club bistro, access to players shed, training facilities, use of a Kia Stinger, club provided attire etc.

People who want Seibold gone immediately, who do you plan on replacing him with?
Doesn’t matter
[automerge]1593136588[/automerge]
Seibold really needs to get in line if he wants to join the queue of people taking the blame for Milford failing to do his job week in and week out for about the last 2 years now.
The last two years, wonder what the correlation with that time frame is.

Last edited:
The last two years, wonder what the correlation with that time frame is.
Right, as though he played well consistently prior to these two years because he got POTY in 2018. Andrew McCullough won it in 2017 so I guess you'd say that makes him still a gun too.

Right, as though he played well consistently prior to these two years because he got POTY in 2018. Andrew McCullough won it in 2017 so I guess you'd say that makes him still a gun too.

Seibold ruined McCullough too? Time to sack him.

Well it’s really been the last 18 months he’s been shit. He was motm 7 out of the last 10 games in 2018 so yeah that’s pretty consistent.

The article is literally about seibold taking blame for Milfords poor form and then you set the 2 year time frame lol.

And yeah McCullough’s been bad for us recently, does that mean he was in 2017 as well? Didn’t he start for Qld in 18? He must have been dreadful

Last edited:
I might be remembering wrong but wasn’t Lodge more likely to win player of the year in 2018 than Milford but for obvious reasons he didn’t?

I might be remembering wrong but wasn’t Lodge more likely to win player of the year in 2018 than Milford but for obvious reasons he didn’t?
I think it was TPJ that was absolutely killing it, but he wasn't really doing it at the start.

Came home with a wet sail from memory
🤔🤔

**** it I've decided I'm going to put my head in the sand and just blindly back Seibold until we either come good or he is sacked. I look forward to smugly telling you all how clever I am when Milford leads us to grand final glory 2 years from now.

**** it I've decided I'm going to put my head in the sand and just blindly back Seibold until we either come good or he is sacked. I look forward to smugly telling you all how clever I am when Milford leads us to grand final glory 2 years from now.

Goat?

The fact I'm backing Seibold should tell you I'm not he. I agree with him that Milford was brilliant in the back half of '18 and that it's not all that crazy to suggest Milford could be that good again in a different environment (i.e. a different coach perhaps).

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • simplythebest
  • john1420
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.