Sack Seibold Now!

Who knows. Maybe it would've been 60-nil with him and without Haas?

Again does it matter who we have in our team if they are getting flogged 59 or 60 blot?

More upside I get it with Haas, but it’s hard to be interested either way with those sort of scorelines...

Yeah I’ve asked this a few times and never get an answer. Where did Milf come in the BHQ 2018 poty voting?

Yeah I’ve asked this a few times and never get an answer. Where did Milf come in the BHQ 2018 poty voting?

i don't know and i don't really care ...

like the club POTY awards, all it means he was playing the best in the club ... doesn't mean he was playing brilliant footy, it's not a competition wide poll

I'm flat out remembering two weeks ago let alone two years I'm sure I'm not alone

Last edited:
i don't know and i don't really care ...

like the club POTY awards, all it means he was playing the best in the club ... doesn't mean he was playing brilliant footy, it's not a competition wide poll
It does matter. Everyone here rates themselves as a footy judge. Enough to pass judgement on these blokes anyway. If we voted him the best/second best we had that year when we won 60% of matches it means he was playing well.

Enter seibs.........

It does matter. Everyone here rates themselves as a footy judge. Enough to pass judgement on these blokes anyway. If we voted him the best/second best we had that year when we won 60% of matches it means he was playing well.

Enter seibs.........

Did you read the thread I linked above? It will give you a good idea of what people on here thought of Milf at the time. TPJ, Lodge, Oates, and Isaako were getting a whole lot more attention than Milf in terms of best on the field.

Did you read the thread I linked above? It will give you a good idea of what people on here thought of Milf at the time. TPJ, Lodge, Oates, and Isaako were getting a whole lot more attention than Milf in terms of best on the field.
Yeah people were saying he played well. Thanks

Million dollar halves need to make the rest of the team look good, not just himself. By the way, he would have lost to Lodge if they club wasn’t worried about the backlash. Just one point in it

Million dollar halves need to make the rest of the team look good, not just himself. By the way, he would have lost to Lodge if they club wasn’t worried about the backlash. Just one point in it
The thing is he wasn’t making just himself look good. There would be **** all ‘highlights’ during that run of games but he was steering the team around and we were beating the likes of the Rabbitohs, Roosters and Sharks who were all top 4 iirc. We lost games to the weaker sides though which happened all season.

The thing is he wasn’t making just himself look good. There would be **** all ‘highlights’ during that run of games but he was steering the team around and we were beating the likes of the Rabbitohs, Roosters and Sharks who were all top 4 iirc. We lost games to the weaker sides though which happened all season.

Which is purely a mental issue. We as a team have been weak mentally since 2015.

Which is purely a mental issue. We as a team have been weak mentally since 2015.
Yeah I can’t argue with that, though it showed we already had the squad to mix it with the best. The rhetoric that our squad was fucked and needed a rebuild is just plain wrong.

seibold has tried to reinvent the wheel at the broncos and it’s just turned into a fucking hatchet job

Yeah I can’t argue with that, though it showed we already had the squad to mix it with the best. The rhetoric that our squad was fucked and needed a rebuild is just plain wrong.

seibold has tried to reinvent the wheel at the broncos and it’s just turned into a fucking hatchet job

Yes and no. 2015 was a few long years ago, we really didn't have the same squad anyway. The Cows have probably(?) kept more of their premiership winning squad from that same year and look how that's worked out for them since? IMO Seibs has done what most on this forum have been calling for since 2016-7. It's just happened to coincide with the most fucked up year of rugby league since Super League, a fuckton of injuries, and ridiculous suspensions.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.