Sack Seibold Now!

It’s incredible the youth are still arrogant and complacent after the eels beat the piss out of them in the finals last year. So maybe they got their mojo back in the pre-season but surely now after a second serving of whoop ass from the eels and now the roosters, these arrogant youths should be sucking up that humble pie. If not then damn, we got problems.
I think the biggest single thing Seibs can do now is toss the 'stats' talk and 'meeting targets' crap to the side and just get this team back to place where they are enjoying playing the game. If that means canning the structure and throwing it around a bit then do it.
He can't coddle them and more importantly, as soon as he has the troops available, be ruthless with the guys that are supposed to be an example to follow, like Boyd and Oates to start with, but also Milford, although I think he's very much a victim of the circumstances too.

I think the problem is Seibold doesn't have a football brain. That's why these kids look lost.

I think the biggest single thing Seibs can do now is toss the 'stats' talk and 'meeting targets' crap to the side and just get this team back to place where they are enjoying playing the game. If that means canning the structure and throwing it around a bit then do it.

You can't force enthusiasm. This team looks and plays like they don't want to be there, the players looks shackled.................. and it was the same as last year........so predictable.

Maybe Seibs needs to consider that his preferred style of play, this very regimented and structured 'Storm' style just doesn't suit this team............. and maybe never will.

Its time to try something different......in attack........and defense.
I don't think that is Seibolds style at all.

We need the Broncos to get the basics right. Tackling, line speed and ball security to start with, which has been killing us.
To me, it just feels like that's not fancy enough for these over-hyped kids, then they cop multiple sets in defense, get tired, see the score adding up, and their inexperienced teenage heads drop. The need to get the basics right before the rest, is what needs to be drilled into their brain IMO... but that is easier said than done with such a young inexperienced side.
That's still Seibs biggest flaw thus far.

Does Seibold coach our halves into knowing how to rest the forwards, all the kicks go to the Middle of the field rather then to the sideline for a scrum to rest the big boys.

Plus Having our two worst tacklers next to each other on the defensive line is beyond stupid, other teams can play us like a fiddle.
This, 2 tries down and we were exhausted, we needed to slow down the game and do what we could to make the Roosters work out of their half, the sensible thing would have been to look for the sideline, give the boys a breather and be positioned better defensively, try to settle back into the game. Instead we go to the high placed bombs that were easily diffused and the Roosters made easy kick return metres giving the Roosters ample opportunities to make us suffer for it.

This, 2 tries down and we were exhausted, we needed to slow down the game and do what we could to make the Roosters work out of their half, the sensible thing would have been to look for the sideline, give the boys a breather and be positioned better defensively, try to settle back into the game. Instead we go to the high placed bombs that were easily diffused and the Roosters made easy kick return metres giving the Roosters ample opportunities to make us suffer for it.
Cronk was the master at that! He’d see that lads were buggered and just kick it out never trying to get every inch just made sure it was out.

The problem is rot within the club. Rot within the hierarchy.
The rot is the same rot that was around when WB was here.
We were all calling for WB's days to be over, we got that, but really not much has changed. We have gone backwards if you look it for a match wining %. I was one of the many that wanted WB gone also, but now it is noticable that there are FAR deeper issues than just the coaching role at this club.
Seibold took the rot for a ride throughout the interview process and landed himself a mega deal.
The coach is now way, way out of his depth.
Seibold had proved nothing within his time as a coach pre Broncos. Yes souffs did well in his first year, but still, they won nothing.
The only answer I can see moving forward is a complete overhaul from the board down.
If this was the process we are to take, then I would expect that we would lose some of our big talent, but that will just be apart of the process, unfortunately.
We all have to remember that this process isn't quick either.
Look at the Knights as an example, post WB. They have seen many of coaches and roster come in and out, until the time they ultimately landed Ponga then Pearce.
I can't see this being a 1-2yr fix. We are in need of an enormous clean out, and I cannot see anything happening or this year getting any better.

Can they literally afford to sack Seibold? Clubs are going to be losing money, we let go of some coaching staff, can the Broncos really afford to pay out a huge contract like that?

Can they literally afford to sack Seibold? Clubs are going to be losing money, we let go of some coaching staff, can the Broncos really afford to pay out a huge contract like that?
I've no idea, but can they afford to keep him if he continues on this trajectory?

Is there anyone privy to who each player in our top 30 is managed by and has a list of them. I want to know exactly which ones and how many are managed by Isaac Moses so we can start to piece together why we are in this situation

I've no idea, but can they afford to keep him if he continues on this trajectory?

I dunno, but unless we get someone like Bellamy who'll put fear into them or Robinson who is just a genuinely gun coach, I feel like every other coach will struggle too without replacing half of the side.

Is there anyone privy to who each player in our top 30 is managed by and has a list of them. I want to know exactly which ones and how many are managed by Isaac Moses so we can start to piece together why we are in this situation
I believe it is around 15 + Seibold and I believe even Teo.

All Executives (as per WSJ) for anyone who cares.

With such a young team, we needed and still need a coach that is a real discipline driven coach. Maguire would have been a good choice but i think the board were so anxious for a change in coaching methodolgy that they went complete opposite to WB and got an untested "new age" coach.

Seibold's glaring deficiencies as a coach have been overlooked by an arrogant board not wanting to accept their error, and because of some wins on the back of individual brilliance by talented players.

Seibold seems like a decent guy but the team is not where it should be.

The pussy coach needs to fucking grow a pair of fucking balls, and drop the useless assholes who have been stinking up this side for years.

Boyd, Oates, Milford. Not one of them has earned an NRL spot in over 3 years. Sit them the **** out you fucking fucking sook.

The fucking idiot would rather look like a weak spinless useless coach, than a coach who is losing but at least dropping ***** that don't perform. Why would you want to constantly lose with the same fucking losers?

He's a loser.

Well Miss Louise Lanigan should hand in her resignation today if that’s $4M worth of talent on the sidelines last night as alluded to by Seibold

That is interesting
What would be even more interesting is what sort of dollars they are all on plus any fringe benefits like a car etc.

If we need a new coach then let him be a premiership winning old school hard head. I'd snap up Flanagan for 2021 if he's eligible. No, I don't care about peds 7 or 8 years ago and in anticipation of the abuse you can shove the drug references up your arses. It wouldn't take long to see the steel in the Broncos with him in charge.

If we need a new coach then let him be a premiership winning old school hard head. I'd snap up Flanagan for 2021 if he's eligible. No, I don't care about peds 7 or 8 years ago and in anticipation of the abuse you can shove the drug references up your arses. It wouldn't take long to see the steel in the Broncos with him in charge.

What about Nathan brown? I know he’s not the most successful coach but he slaps people at least

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • barker
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.