Sack Seibold Now!

How smug are Souffs feeling right now? Fair enough they aren't exactly flying either but they look like premiership contenders compared to our rabble.

How smug are Souffs feeling right now? Fair enough they aren't exactly flying either but they look like premiership contenders compared to our rabble.
they won't do shit although latrell is getting better with each game. still bomb out when it matters though.

It is time for the board to eat humble pie and admit their mistake and sack him. This is not just the recent string of humiliations, even when we have won it has not been a result of good coaching.

We are a laughing stock, a side brimming with talent, resources and training facilities second to none but we produce nothing performances like that.

I hate to be the one to ask: but where’s Alfie Langer in all this? Isn’t he supposed to have the halves under his wing?

All good guys, seibolds only signed until end 2023.
Not long to go now..

I hate to be the one to ask: but where’s Alfie Langer in all this? Isn’t he supposed to have the halves under his wing?
Don’t even put it into the ether. This will be the next Milford excuse

Have a think about it for a little bit but if we can’t defend for shit, maybe the Walker brothers can actually help us score in the second half of games????

The board have made some poor signings and Seibs looks like another.
I was backing him, being Siebs. But this last month feels worse to me then last years start. We are not up to standard and our total lack of discipline is a reflection of poor leadership. Like the boys are just out there trying to do it for themselves like the Wanders against the ducky boys. Pubescent idiocy!

How this team was not stripped back to basics I will never know. This game at the moment is played like Jr footy, essentially it's about speed and shapes, not set plays. You need people steaming onto the ball, every player should be an actual live option, and when I say live I mean expecting the ball.

Our fullback is not in motion on every play, or halfs are not in motion on every play, our forwards are one out heroes. Our team is playing with no heart for the game.

It's simple if Hass goes up his fullback should be steaming up on his inside and his secondrower should be on his outside shoulder for a tip on, his half back on his outside hip for a deep play and his hooker coming up his arse for quick play the ball or an offload. Every runner should have multiple options including running it yourself, every single time, on every part of the field. It is simply that easy. Nobody on the park should not be expecting to get involved on every play. When your not playing well go out there and just play footy, get involved and let go of all the jargon and numbers.

We’ve had Henjak, Griffin and now Seibold. The common theme among all of them, is they’ve had f*ck all NRL coaching experience between them.

Maybe it’s time we got an experienced NRL coach, besides Wayne?

Who would want to come here at this point. Our squad sucks and it’s a career killer living in Wayne’s shadow.

I found footage of Seibold's training lectures when he takes head count

I didn’t.
I didn’t.
I didn’t.
I did and I didn’t (but he had to).
I wasn’t.

I didn’t say everyone. But i think I’m general those were the overall sentiments, or at least the loud minority.

Who would want to come here at this point. Our squad sucks and it’s a career killer living in Wayne’s shadow.

Plenty. Who wouldn’t want to? We pay absolute fortunes to people to work for us and expect them to deliver nothing.

When they do absolutely nothing, they get praised as being stars and there is zero accountability, just excuses and talk.

If he doesn’t make the finals he is gone as per tradition. defended him all last year but we are getting no better and he is loosing the plot in front of us

Well in jest , all I can say about all of this is, if it wasn't so fucking serious it'd be funny . If I was running this club, a side brimming with talent, resources and training facilities second to none, I'd be inviting this fucking team from Coach down to be reinterviewed for their fucking contracts from the fucking roof at Red Hill. And then I threaten to throw them off the fucking building . The Bronxnation absofuckinglutely deserves better, bottom line . I mean how many more fucking years do we have to sit through this shit show . FFS I don't think I've got too many more left in me !!!

Seibold had a chance to change things after the parra finals game. For weeks there were articles about full reviews, home truths, tough decisions, etc and no one would have questioned the direction he took the club as he still had some leeway and benefit of the doubt in his ability.

What happened was he took the captaincy off a guy that everyone could see was not first grade material but rather than drop him plays him out of position to effectively blunt one key attacking area.
He also got a fringe first grader another club didnt want and put him in the leadership group day 1.

The club was conned by the harvard nonsense and buzz words in his interview. The bulk of fans were conned by training at match intensity, music and soap on the balls.

The people not conned were the other 15 teams who treat us like a bye. Even my parra mate looked up yesterday when they play us again to bank the 2 points.

Seibold is out of his depth and we were conned. The playing group look unhappy and frustrated. Swapping Milf, Croft and Dearden around isnt going to solve the problem of an inexperienced clueless coach

Last edited:

“There was a bit of effort, but we just didn’t play smart footy.

“It comes down to individuals taking responsibility. Last week was 7-0 penalty count in the second half and there are individuals at times just not doing their jobs.

“Newcastle made us pay and we just didn’t build any pressure.”

“There is no doubt we need more from our elite players and Milly is an elite player when he is on top of his game,” Seibold said.

“They are conceding so many six-agains out of yardage, so Milly and Cofty it is hard for them to come into the game when we are on the back foot.

“If we can get a bit of field position Milly and Crofty can do their thing, but we just haven’t given ourselves a chance.

I read those quotes from Seibold and all I can think of is a desperate person all out of ideas. I have never coached a single game of football and I could walk in to a press conference and deliver those exact sort of lines.

I also love how he really has to force those nicknames like "Milly and Crofty" as if he feels the need to reinforce that he's close to the playing group.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Porthoz
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.