Sack Seibold Now!

We all know there should be hell to pay for this next week but we also know there won't be. A pack of mongrel pups could operate this club better than this mob, and the worst part is Paul White probably isn't even watching the game.

Seibold should be proactive for once and just resign before he’s sacked.

I think the best plan for this season is to tell Seibold to find a way to get Mif, Oates, Boyd, and Bird off of our books by next year if he wants a chance to keep his job. Then at the end of the season, sack him anyway.

Seibold should be proactive for once and just resign before he’s sacked.
Nah **** him. That fat **** hasn't earned the right to fall on his sword. He can damn well get sacked, hopefully on live television during the press conference. He's turned one of the proudest clubs in the comp into an absolute embarrassment.

As a lifelong supporter, i DEMAND the board front the media and explain why they have full confidence in the coach.

It is on their watch that this great club has become a sideshow.

Just bring Kevvie in... who the **** cares anymore.

This team has no idea how to play

Enough is enough, Seibold isn’t the right fit, time to go old school and bring in an old boy who knows the values of being a bronco

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.