Anthony Seibold - NRL Video Analysis

I honestly couldn't give a **** if he was the greatest analyst on earth it doesn't change what he did he. It's like if someone ***** your wife you don't care about how great they are at their job, well Seibold fucked my team and gave it AIDS so he can go **** himself with his analysis.

But but but you're glossing over something here. The reason we were defending there. Yep, Milford doing the exact same tackle just 60 seconds before which resulted in a penalty. Not only did he miss tge tackle he conceded 6 more tackles. I'd give much greater consideration of your attack on Isaako if you decided to show some balance and attack the guy who in the first instance set up the Titans try scoring opportunity AND then allowed Fifita to stroll past him.

Not sure what you're saying here, and I am not attacking anyone. I am trying to identify where the problems are and their consequences. To me there are fundamental communication and structural issues with our defence, as well as and separately, fundamental tackling issue with Milford in particular. Each for mine need to be dealt with.

You raise a very valid point. Though, Devil’s advocate here, you could also argue that Milford having 185 games of first grade experience spanning 8 years , being one of the senior players at the cub, and holding one of the controlling positions in the team, Milford could have done what Morgan did and notice the numbers and direct the defence himself. Yes, Isaako was on the wrong side and the risk would be stretching the middle defence if communication broke down but Milford could’ve attempted to get the message to the guys on his left.

Agree with you 100% about Milford which still then leaves Isaako's poor positioning as well as the teams on the wrong side of the field away from the attack and from Fifita. I'll look with interest at our defence tomorrow night hoping things have improved, including Milford's tackling.

Agree with you 100% about Milford which still then leaves Isaako's poor positioning as well as the teams on the wrong side of the field away from the attack and from Fifita. I'll look with interest at our defence tomorrow night hoping things have improved, including Milford's tackling.
The two best teams in the competition here.

Watch Nicho Hynes doing his little kelpie dog on the first Penrith try. And see how it ends up. Which is what I said can happen if you run fast across field like that. You're liable to get wrong footed.

Watch him again when Penrith scores the second try. Again he's marking the ball carrier. He effects the tackle. But what happens?

In both cases, he followed Seibold's recipe for a good fullback.

Last edited:

Watch Nicho Hynes doing his little kelpie dog on the first Penrith try. And see how it ends up. Which is what I said can happen if you run fast across field like that. You're liable to get wrong footed.

Watch him again when Penrith scores the second try. Again he's marking the ball carrier. He effects the tackle. But what happens?

I have no problems at all with the good points you make. What concerns me is the starting point, the initial conditions so to speak, where we do not number up correctly which includes Isaako starting in the wrong place, and, nobody out there to read the attack and organise the defensive line.

The same applies to so many tries scored against us by props on crash plays where we do not number up, instead leaving a single defender, usually not moving up so that he has little chance of stopping momentum.

Last edited:

Also B Smith's try... fullback defending in the line ... BSmith feigns left (disrupts the marker), dummies right (Kiks goes after the decoy) and then he has a 1v1 against the fullback from 2m out

Last edited:
Also B Smith's try... fullback defending in the line ... BSmith feigns left (disrupts the marker), dummies right (Kiks goes after the decoy) and then he has a 1v1 against the fullback from 2m out
Exactly. If Seibold's to be taken seriously, you could blame every try on the fullback.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • sooticus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.