Anthony Seibold wipes Wayne Bennett’s legacy from Red Hill

I wonder if as Kevvie left Broncos HQ if he turned partly and looking over his slightly slumped shoulder in the glowing light of the fading afternoon sun filtering through the aglow panes of glass and said to Siebold, ‘Et tu Bolde?’
& Ceasar/Kev replied...
"You ****"

I wonder if as Kevvie left Broncos HQ if he turned partly and looking over his slightly slumped shoulder in the glowing light of the fading afternoon sun filtering through the aglow panes of glass and said to Siebold, ‘Et tu Bolde?’

And the following week, “Et tu Bolde” appears on Broncos advertising banners around town. Walters plunges dagger in to his own chest...Bennet laughs...children cry. Close curtains.

And the following week, “Et tu Bolde” appears on Broncos advertising banners around town. Walters plunges dagger in to his own chest...Bennet laughs...children cry. Close curtains.

And Walters’ wife throws a party for a horse.

The real nerds know that the format command above is invalid and would not work ;-)
Yeah and it would take about 3 fucking hours to check file permissions first. Stupid Windows.

Anthony Seibold just took the time to personally call me :biggrin:

can't say Wayne Bennett ever did that, lol

He said something about calling his new playbook Cleopatra.

I got one too.

“Hi, I’m Anthony Seibold. You might remember me from such puff pieces as “Wayne Who?” and “Why Are The Media Suddenly Kind To The Broncos?” I’m here to talk to you today about renewing your membership. Now that Wayne’s gone, we can practically guarantee success. You want to be seen as successful too, right? Well join now. Like all your popular peers have!”

Last edited:
Img

Well we have to give Seibold credit, he did say changes were coming after the Eels final. From finals to spoon is quite the change!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.