Any AFL Fans?

As far as I am concerned that thing is a 190 cm tall and 110kg heavy, how are the women meant to compete against the thing

Well at least the Broncos aren't the Lions, they pretty much just undid all the good work over the last two years in ONE single trade DAY.

Well at least the Broncos aren't the Lions, they pretty much just undid all the good work over the last two years in ONE single trade DAY.
last few years? they finished 17th, 17th and 18th lol

That's a biological man. Men and women's body masses grow differently. S/he might "identify" as a woman, but this is going too far.

In this case you're correct. It actually does get a bit murky, when you consider hermaphrodites, who down to a genetic level are technically "both". But yeah.

Lions get Luke Hodge and Charlie Cameron for next year. Maybe things are not looking so bleak for them.

Lions get Luke Hodge and Charlie Cameron for next year. Maybe things are not looking so bleak for them.
Race between them and GCS for the wooden spoon.

No one cares. Not even said as an NRL v AFL thing - the lions players know there's no issue finishing outside the finals, if they're good enough they'll get a trade elsewhere.

No credentialed coach wants to touch them, any players they get in the draft leave after a few years or are confined to unabashed mediocrity, they're fucked in as many words.

The moment the AFL took away their cap concessions, they were dead in the water. Watch what happens to the Suns when they stop getting a leg up.

Surely you can appreciate that it’s very denigrating to call any person a thing, much less someone who has struggled their entire lives with something so confusing, and likely experiencing nothing but hateful remarks.

It’s not ok to perpetuate this.
Ok I'll be quiet.

So they allowed the transexual woman into the WAFL. I wonder how women will react if this end up happening a lot more and the real women are getting dominated by the transexual ones.

i assume there's some sort of testosterone level testing that's taken place to ensure she is in the boundaries of what is normal for females.... but i agree with the majority that there's something that doesn't feel right about this.

So they allowed the transexual woman into the WAFL. I wonder how women will react if this end up happening a lot more and the real women are getting dominated by the transexual ones.

I can tell you what will happen: men on female hormones will dominate the field comprehensively.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.