NEWS Around the grounds: Friday morning news summary

It's pretty hard for Luke, Croft and Milford when they're getting fairly slow ball. Why can't we adapt like other teams have. Play the ball super fast, it's the most important part of the game this year. Lodge and Carrigan play with decent aggression, but are both slow to play the ball. They need to work on that, I think Carrigan's 3 rating above is deserved... He keeps giving away silly penalties that cost us dearly, and his goal line defence is very poor. I think the weeks training should be fast play the ball for the most part. If Farnsworth and Coates were fed some quick ball, they'd be scoring tries. Isaako needs to get involved in the line in attack too, it's like we're missing a player in that regard

Weren’t there stats just the other week that Lodge has one of the fastest PTB in the comp?

I don't watch NRL media ever but just caught the NRL news or something from today and I tell you what, Corey Parker speaks like a coach...I was impressed with his breakdown of the problems at the Broncs and the need to get intensity and passion back into training. I'm a bit of a fan that he might make a good coach, he won't take rubbish.

Him and Hodgo were co-captains before. Now they can be co-coaches and then co-people or something.

Active Now

• Huge
  • Skathen
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.