NEWS Ash Barty’s mindset coach Ben Crowe Works with the Broncos

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

“Crowey is incredible,” Barty told News Corp at the filming of a new Uber Eats commercial to screen throughout the Australian Open.​

“He is a master of his trade and I put so much trust in him. I think he will do great things with whatever team or sport he is surrounded by.

“I don’t watch a lot of NRL (Barty is a devout Richmond AFL fan) but I am sure he has a lot to offer.

“I won’t say all his secrets, but one of his biggest assets is that he is able to communicate with you in a way that helps you see clarity to be the best version of yourself in a very simple way. It is not an easy thing to do.

“Becoming the best version of yourself every single day. That is kind of what I do with him and everyone does.’’

“We are so hard on ourselves as a human race,’’ Crowe once said.

“We’ve got this unconscious, negative bias. We get caught up with perfection myth or feeling like we’re not good enough or don’t deserve to be captain or loved enough, successful enough.

“You can give yourself permission to be imperfect but also unconditionally worthy.’’

Courier Mail

I thought this happened ages ago already 🤔🤔🤔

This one

The boys will be warming up with serve and volleys before the games

Active Now

• Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.