Ashes Discussion

Just on the short ball attack. Some pretty poor batting from Aus. So many of those dismissals should’ve been left alone. No game awareness.

Green can bat and bowl sure, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone as assured fielding in the gully.

Is day/night cricket going to be the death of spin bowling? Genuine question...

Maybe its just this pitch but the conditions throughout the test have been just perfect for seam, particularly the latter 2 sessions.

Is day/night cricket going to be the death of spin bowling? Genuine question...

Maybe its just this pitch but the conditions throughout the test have been just perfect for seam, particularly the latter 2 sessions.
Just the pitch I'd say... Adelaide was a day nighter a few weeks ago and was turning on day 1

It's probably between Boland, Head, Cummins and Starc for player of the series?

Boland sitting 2 wickets behind Starc on most wickets despite playing 2 less tests (17 at an average of 9!!), but Starc is leading wicket taker and has 155 runs (38 avg).

Head the leading run scorer over Marnus and only played 4 tests... 2x 100's 1x 50 at 59 avg

Cummins also in contention who has just tied Starc for most wickets... 19 wickets at an avg of 19.

For me I'm going with a bowler so either Cummins, Starc or Boland

Cummins leading wicket taker for the series now with 21 at an average of about 18.

Reckon he should get player of the series

when i turned it off, England were travelling pretty well at 2/82 ... next thing i know the game is over with England all out for 124

p.s. Scotty Boland must be thinking this test match caper is pretty easy

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.