OFFICIAL Ashley Taylor to Titans

Should Ash Taylor Be Promoted ASAP

• He's A Dud, Stupid Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
His superior kicking game made life difficult for us last night... Oh wait.

Yeah, I'm very impressed. Like I said in the other thread, he's had Bird as his halves partner (lol), Mead as his fullback (who is a strong runner and a very tough player, but just isn't a ball player at all), and very past it Friend and some pretty mediocre outside backs. And he's only 6 games into his career.

And he played pretty damn well considering all these circumstances. Certainly outplayed our halves a bit.

From that article above, I can see us winning him back for unders, if, and when we need him back.

Brilliant work by Bennett. This is what he brings to the table.

Yep, and then Gorden Tallis will probably whinge about how we poached their player.

It did, they scored off it. He did pretty well considering he was up against us, as the only kicking half, with all eyes on him.

You're kidding yourself if you think that was an easy win.
They also nearly scored off a falcon and did score off a knock on and a shitty dummy half pass.

His superior kicking game made life difficult for us last night... Oh wait.
For a kid with no experience, and Greg Bird as his 5/8, he was certainly a handful, and by a long way the best kicker on the field.

It did, they scored off it. He did pretty well considering he was up against us, as the only kicking half, with all eyes on him.

You're kidding yourself if you think that was an easy win.
Agreed. I hope he is grateful enough to accept Wayne's invitation to return, when it happens...

Taylor & Milford = awesome.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mark H
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosMan
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.