NEWS Asiata v Taumalolo

one of the real shames of that game was seeing him leave the game...

Certainly it appears we are going to use him much better than Paytons use of Tamo up at the Cowboys...

Wishing him a speedy recovery...

How good was it seeing clear directions for all of our players individually and cohesively AND them embracing it.

How good was it seeing clear directions for all of our players individually and cohesively AND them embracing it.
makes the 2nd 40 minute performance all the more baffling.....maybe it was the injuries? Still, Parra couldnt have played worse if they tried in the first half.

We are still a ways away from being a competent NRL team, but looks to me the trend is at least pointing up dont you think?

makes the 2nd 40 minute performance all the more baffling.....maybe it was the injuries? Still, Parra couldnt have played worse if they tried in the first half.

We are still a ways away from being a competent NRL team, but looks to me the trend is at least pointing up dont you think?

Absolutely. I don't think anyone has said anywhere that performance was good enough but compared to the rubbish we served up week in and week out last season, that was a massive step in the right direction. I'm actually confident that if we can get a win next weekend, which we should, we can be finals bound.

Absolutely. I don't think anyone has said anywhere that performance was good enough but compared to the rubbish we served up week in and week out last season, that was a massive step in the right direction. I'm actually confident that if we can get a win next weekend, which we should, we can be finals bound.
I think we have every right to win our next 2 games. I’ll be disappointed if we let either slip, especially the dogs game.

I think the next 2 games will really give us an indication of how much improvement we made over the off season and how far we need to go. By round 4 we should have a pretty good idea of what the team is made of.

Yeh, Titans just never looked in the game at all....maybe they lost far more than they realsied with the guys they let walk in the off season (Cartwright being a obvious exception to that).

Ryan James leadership would have really helped them, not something that Fifita is renowned for...

Yeh, Titans just never looked in the game at all....maybe they lost far more than they realsied with the guys they let walk in the off season (Cartwright being a obvious exception to that).

Ryan James leadership would have really helped them, not something that Fifita is renowned for...
They remind me a lot of us at the beginning of last season. Moved on underrated experienced guys for hyped young guys.

All their signings are incredible talents but they can’t replace a guy like Arrow with flashy young guys and not lose a lot. I think they’ll do better than us (edit; *better than we did last year) simply because Holbrook is better than Seibold but I don’t think they are in for as much of an improvement this season as people think.

Last edited:
They remind me a lot of us at the beginning of last season. Moved on underrated experienced guys for hyped young guys.

All their signings are incredible talents but they can’t replace a guy like Arrow with flashy young guys and not lose a lot. I think they’ll do better than us (edit; *better than we did last year) simply because Holbrook is better than Seibold but I don’t think they are in for as much of an improvement this season as people think.

Tino is a pretty good replacement for Arrow though to be fair.

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.