Association Football 2014/15 Thread

It's depressing knowing we spent money on Balotelli and Markovic when we were originally slated to sign Alexis Sanchez. He's single handedly been better than all our signings combined. I think he has like twice as many goals as our signings combined too. Sadly that's not exaggerating.

I'm of firm belief Markovic will turn into a quality player - whether it's with us, well I don't know.

I think we all wanted Sanchez, but sadly, he didn't want to join. I've been a fan since his Udinese days! Quality player.

Things really don't look good at the moment. :(

How quickly it all changes.

We need to sign Marco Reus!

Surprised nobody has said anything about Liverpool coming to Brisbane this year!

I'll be trying to nab a ticket in the pre-sale tomorrow!

Don't know if I'll be able to go up or not yet, but pretty sure I'll be able to get rid of the ticket at face value if I can't.

I think the Broncs are playing the Tigers on Sunday arvo too... might give myself a long weekend. :D

Did you get tickets Ningers?

I actually got a ticket. Cmon BRFC...and Balotelli!

Did you get tickets Ningers?

Got one!

Thought I was going to miss out as my 10 alarms on my phone didn't go off this morning, so I got to work too late for the first release.

Luckily they had another one at 12:30, so I got on that! Down the 'Kop' end, but in one of the corner bays.

Hat-trick for Tello against Sporting last night. You would've thought that after the first 2 goals, they would've learned... :laugh:

The assist for the first goal is spectacular!

[video=dailymotion;x2ifdj8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ifdj8_all-goals-fc-porto-3-0-sporting-cp-01-03-2015-hd_sport[/video]
All Goals _ FC Porto 3-0 Sporting CP 01.03.2015 HD - Video Dailymotion

Campione! Campione! Ole ole ole!

So EPL kicks off again tonight and I've decided to start following football closely again now after a number of years of ignorance. I was always an Arsenal fan as a youngin, so I will be supporting the Gunners once more.

Also is there some kind of fantasy league for me to join and warm the bottom of the table?

FUCKING JURGEN KLOPP LADS!!!!!!!

FUCKING YESSSS!!!!!

Just need Reus now!

This is so good... it's almost like being at the stadium!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a gear VR, would be awesome to watch Rugby League on it.

Holy crap, one of the candidates for the FIFA presidency is called Tokyo Sexwale!

So yeah... this happened, and there is possibly no better punishment for the original dive!

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.