Atkins FTW!

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
What a debut. This guy must be on top of the world.

Amazing game, thoughts on this kids debut?

(His aerials were amazing. )

Probably the best debut I can remember!

The kid had everything, every time you touched the ball you could sense something about to happen. Spewing he didn't get MOTM.

I thought the second try was particularly good, but really the other 3 were basic wingers tries that any decent winger should've scored.

Of course, now watch as our wingers bomb 4-5 tries tomorrow.

I thought he was 25 actually Rocky, you're pretty much right though.

And the term "kid" that I used was more to do with him being a rookie - I know he's not exactly a young bloke (kinda scary to think he's, what, four years older than Hunt? eusa_think )

I was also disappointed by Channel Nine's coverage last night. I wanted to see "TIT COW" in the little scoreboard on the bottom of the screen. *sigh*

TIT COW! Love it!

Anyway, Ty Williams showed you can bomb a simple wingers try last night. He jinked when he should have gone straight for the corner. Well done to Atkins for getting 4 on debut.

Ty Williams is, was and always will be crap. Outside of running straight fast (which he clearly can't do anymore either) he has nothing. He can't tackle, has very little in the way of evasive skills and was murdered when he played origin.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Ty Williams is, was and always will be crap. Outside of running straight fast (which he clearly can't do anymore either) he has nothing. He can't tackle, has very little in the way of evasive skills and was murdered when he played origin.

Agreed. And still laugh out loud when Ben Ikin and the likes refer to Ashley Graham as a "try scoring machine" and "what a player".

One of the slowest players ever to play in the outside backs.

He wasn't anything special when he played junior for the gremlins. I was shocked (a few years ago) to hear how well he has turned out.

Coxy said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Agreed. And still laugh out loud when Ben Ikin and the likes refer to Ashley Graham as a "try scoring machine" and "what a player".

[icon_confu

I dunno about Ash Graham being slow. He was very quick over 10-15 excellent accelleration.

But I wholeheartedly agree that Ty Williams is shit. Still can't believe he didn't get that try.

Je$ter said:
Coxy said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":15wc87y6]Ty Williams is, was and always will be crap. Outside of running straight fast (which he clearly can't do anymore either) he has nothing. He can't tackle, has very little in the way of evasive skills and was murdered when he played origin.

[icon_confu

I dunno about Ash Graham being slow. He was very quick over 10-15 excellent accelleration.

But I wholeheartedly agree that Ty Williams is shit. Still can't believe he didn't get that try.[/quote:15wc87y6]

Isn't Phil Graham the fast one? Maybe i'm confused..

Herron said:
He wasn't anything special when he played junior for the gremlins. I was shocked (a few years ago) to hear how well he has turned out.

Yeh to be honest I don't remember him doing anything for the Gremlins. Must've done really well in his Uni teams I reckon.

Aussie said:
Jebadude said:
Stanthorpe boy 8-)

Poor kid.

Done alright for this bloke and Michael Hancock eusa_think

Great debut. The kid is exciting and not surprisingly they're looking to sign him up.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.