Auckland 9s - Brisbane Broncos vs Manly Sea Eagles

Isaako ? Damn I've heard goo things about him, that's dssapointing. Was he really that bad ?

Didn't have the best stint - failed to kick a conversion before the buzzer as well.

I'm not concerned. He's basically an NYC player mixing it with the senior players. Just a poor time to learn a harsh lesson about playing until the final minute.

Didn't have the best stint - failed to kick a conversion before the buzzer as well.

I'm not concerned. He's basically an NYC player mixing it with the senior players. Just a poor time to learn a harsh lesson about playing until the final minute.

Also thought Caleb Timu looked good. Huge now!

Because neither the NYC or first grade teams have learnt that lesson in the last few months of course.. :laugh:

Actually liked the look of Anderson, Pearson and Opacic with limited opportunities, with Opacic really surprising me with his speed and finishing ability. He looks like a far better wing replacement than Whitchurch.

Opacic was really good, would love for Wayne to give him first crack in the NRL squad this year.

p.s - I think Adam Blair might be my favourite player at the moment, love watching him play.

Opacic was really good, would love for Wayne to give him first crack in the NRL squad this year.

p.s - I think Adam Blair might be my favourite player at the moment, love watching him play.

Unbelievable to think if you said this a year ago you would've been laughed at.

Unbelievable to think if you said this a year ago you would've been laughed at.

I kinda did, there wasn't too many people who thought it was a good signing, I had faith he would be solid, but I didn't think he'd be one of our best 3 players for the whole season, that's for sure.

Wayne's a god.

Am I the only one that is concerned the last minute choke is becoming a habit for us? or should this just be viewed as a muck around game with plenty of our young inexperienced blokes and don't think about it further?

Am I the only one that is concerned the last minute choke is becoming a habit for us? or should this just be viewed as a muck around game with plenty of our young inexperienced blokes and don't think about it further?

Yeah, it sucks.

We've lost two very close under 20s grand finals and of course the NRL final, too...

Mate it is just a muck around game, with a lot of luck and rookies involved.

You're not alone b4l, it's probably Wayne's biggest concern with the group.

In fairness, they have improved in that regard but still have room for improvement.

Geez that was ordinary lol. Blair/Thaiday didn't want to take a hitup.. Certainly not taking it seriously, but at least no injuries either, so I'm ok with that :)

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.