Auckland 9s vs Storm

MILF looked much more comfortable in front of the camera there.

Milf why always so serious? Made a good point re melb defense esp. in the middle.

Did Roberts lose a little pace over the off-season?

I've seen him hit full speed very quickly when breaking through defenders.

Did Roberts lose a little pace over the off-season?

I've seen him hit full speed very quickly when breaking through defenders.
The difference between the fastest NRL player and a very fast NRL player isn't much. Carrying the ball, a standing start, even looking for support can see the faster man run down.

Solid showing from the Broncos, Melbourne made life easy, but the boys were relentless in defence.

Su'A and Pearson were stand-outs. A couple of nice touches and they made their presence felt in defence. Also liked what I saw from Love-Henry and Cronin, neither guy looked out of place.

The difference between the fastest NRL player and a very fast NRL player isn't much. Carrying the ball, a standing start, even looking for support can see the faster man run down.
Also depends on the angle people are running

Fair few high shots and forward passes from Melbourne weren't called too. Dominant from broncos. I think Pearson was best on field. Roberts looked good and fair enough the tackle was around the ankles so it was a possibility that he lets go but my god he was so bad defensively after that. He's got some serious confidence problems imo poor guy needs to get sorted.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • JamesC
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.