Auckland Nines Squad

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Apparently our squad has been released.
C1yYtgrVQAAxza6.jpg:large

Where's Maron Seve, Moga there the 2 I wanted to see. Good to see shibaski in I want to see how he goes too.

That C next to the Milf looks entirely professional, keeping the NRL standard.

That looks like a bad print out of a spreadsheet table... question is its origin.

That squad should do alright but if we get out injury free, I'll be happy with that never mind results on the field.

I'm calling bullshit.

Scott Prince was confirmed last year, the fact he isn't on that list raises a huge red flag.

I just saw it floating around Twitter today. I'm on the case!

Former Raiders U/20 and current Seagulls utility.

I'd completely forgotten about him, but he looks like somebody I couldn't ID in one of the pre-season training photos.

I'm calling bullshit.

Scott Prince was confirmed last year, the fact he isn't on that list raises a huge red flag.
I don't think anything was ever finalised publicly from either Prince or the club. They were just in talks. I would love to see him back and he is still keeping quite fit so I doubt he'd have to do much additional training.

Shit you're absolutely right @Mitch06.

I'll downgrade my confirm to 'indicated' he'd play.

If that's the squad...

Boyd, Kahu, Roberts, Milford, Marshall, McGuire, McCullough, Blair, Gillett as starters.

Oates, Pearson, Molo, Cronin, Lavea, Love-Henry

Barr, Shibasaki, Pangai

Would be an indication of the side, with players dropping in and out pending on knocks and bruises.

This could be legit.. this is probably the in house list that the boys look and why would prince be on it since he isn't a member of the current NRL squad

Another reason I'm thinking this is real....
No young forwards who are in the running for starting/bench spots to be seen. This includes Alex Glenn.
The trial game is more important to Bennett. So all the players being sent to the nines aren't needed for the trial, Wayne knows what they're capable of and where they fit in.
Glenn, TPJ, Essese, Arrow, Ofahengaue... all needing real-game simulation.

If this is our team it's been the strongest team we have sent over.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
  • Dony Eliakim
  • MrMoore
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.