Aus Open

Are there any gun talents coming through who can challenge Rafa or Djoko in the next few years? I don't think Zverev is one at the moment.

Djokovic well on top at the moment.

Nadal seems a bit off his game.

Are there any gun talents coming through who can challenge Rafa or Djoko in the next few years? I don't think Zverev is one at the moment.

From what I can see, no. There looks to be a big gap between Djokovic/Nadal and the rest.

From what I can see, no. There looks to be a big gap between Djokovic/Nadal and the rest.

Watching tonight and it would seem the gap between 1 and 2 is pretty big too....

Djoko is definitely all over Nadal. He'll do it in 3 sets. I thought Nadal might be a slight favourite because he just looked absolutely fired up all tournament, in total control. Just doesn't look to be in it now though.

Watching tonight and it would seem the gap between 1 and 2 is pretty big too....

Djokovic is at another level completely. He is so good to watch play.

Djoko is definitely all over Nadal. He'll do it in 3 sets. I thought Nadal might be a slight favourite because he just looked absolutely fired up all tournament, in total control. Just doesn't look to be in it now though.

Not sure what happened to Nadal. He was off his game to begin with and Djokovic has taken full advantage of it jumping out to a great lead.

I don't see Nadal recovering, Djokovic just isn't allowing him to. He's taken Nadal's best weapon out of it and is controlling this game too well.

Well I was not expecting that result before the game.

I was expecting this to go the full 5 sets. But Nadal being off his game a little bit and Djokovic being at the top of his game made this a much shorter contest.

Got to give credit to Djokovic. He controlled that game quite well.

The one who could challenge happens to be Aussie, he also happens to be happy wasting his talent.

Hard to believe a few years ago when Fed and Rafa were so good that Djoker would end up being even better.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.