Australia v England fourth Test

If these two get going and can score 100 a session there's still a chance

Nope, I want them to dig in and get themselves out of the hole they dug. Can’t have a washout gloss over a poor batting and fielding effort

Nope, I want them to dig in and get themselves out of the hole they dug. Can’t have a washout gloss over a poor batting and fielding effort
Looks like we will have to wait till tomorrow now

And with it goes any hope of an Aussie win

This has been one of the most boring tests I have seen.

Australia should have made 500, not dropping Cook would have made it fairly even. Different ball game.

Placid pitch relying on tactics to scuff up the ball

Australia should have made 500, not dropping Cook would have made it fairly even. Different ball game.

Placid pitch relying on tactics to scuff up the ball
Yeah Smith dropped him twice so he has to bat though the day tomorrow now

Fuckin' Warner, as soon as I swtich on he gets out. This guy needs to learn a bit of self control, if that's anyone bowling but Joe Root, he doesn't play that shot.

Fuckin' Warner, as soon as I swtich on he gets out. This guy needs to learn a bit of self control, if that's anyone bowling but Joe Root, he doesn't play that shot.
And he was doing so well at controlling himself, I think he got frustrated

And he was doing so well at controlling himself, I think he got frustrated

Admittedly, if the ball didn't hit that exact rough patch, that shot probably results in a boundary. But yeah, his temperament is often a problem.

Marsh gone.

Australia will probably need to bat for a draw now, just try and bat all day.

Don’t worry MMarsh is next and we know he’s always good for an epic single digit score too.

For a bloke that normally goes at a strike rate of 80, scoring 86 runs at 38 showed a bit of self control.

For a bloke that normally goes at a strike rate of 80, scoring 86 runs at 38 showed a bit of self control.

Yes but then throwing it away to have a slog at Root, not so much. That was a century gone begging.

And it opens the door to our soft middle order with **** all runs ahead

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.