CRICKET Australia v India

Nothing unexpected there really, though what does this mean for Harris? Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad he’s fallen down the pecking order, he’s pretty much useless but still, he’s now behind Renshaw and Handscomb suddenly.

They need a back up keeper. That would give Handscomb the tick, plus he's getting massive runs.

We shouldn't just start playing spinners for the sake of it, you can't tell me Lance Morris wouldn't have been more effective at the SCG

Fair enough but Cummins has proven himself in India hasn’t he? Also he’s captain, so he’s playing.

You're dropping the captain and best bowler?
Guess I worded it poorly. I'm only picking Cummins out of the quicks. With Green, I believe we only need to pick 1 quick, and that quick would be Cummins.

Australia’s new off spin hope reminds me of someone..
02C469CE 908F 4F3E A891 B803799B98FF

I see no point in picking Agar when there is Head, Smith and Labs. If we are playing two spinners it has to be Swepson or Murphy, and I'd go Murphy.

Warner
Khawaja
Labuschgne
Smith
Head
Carey
Green
Cummins
Lyon
Murphy
Boland/Hazlewood

Hazlewood out of the first test. He joins Starc and Green as others who can’t bowl. It may be Josh’s Achilles and if so, his career might be at risk.

If only Richardson wasn’t made out of styrofoam.

Where is this achilleas news from? I read he was only unavailable for the first test?

Between Boland, Starc and Hazlewood (if they were all fit) you could just draw a name out of a hat really. I'm excited to see how Boland will go, I think he might be the best choice for the second pace spot in India but probably would have missed out due to seniority. Green not being able to bowl is gonna be the big issue.

Between Boland, Starc and Hazlewood (if they were all fit) you could just draw a name out of a hat really. I'm excited to see how Boland will go, I think he might be the best choice for the second pace spot in India but probably would have missed out due to seniority. Green not being able to bowl is gonna be the big issue.
In India Starc is way ahead of them both. Even if the bowling is close, his batting is so useful in India.

In India Starc is way ahead of them both. Even if the bowling is close, his batting is so useful in India.
Starc averages 50 with the ball in India so I don't think he's ahead of Hazlewood whose average there is 32, regardless of batting.

Geez it's looking tough for Australia in this first Test..

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Maroon4life
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.